Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
OmarSarfraz said:
My Score is 438.

Any chance or do I need PNP?

Thanks.
In this topic everybody asks the same question. None of us has Chris Alexander's cell phone to ask him personally :D

mark adams

May 15, 2014
Hi Fellows,
My Score is 338 and I am going for IELTS again to get 8 band minimum so I can cross 400 Score.
Once I get it I will apply for PNP for Ontario.

I think this is the ONE & ONLY solution at this point. There is no way that you can get a JOB OFFER while sitting outside Canada.
And the most Important NO COMPANY will wait for 6 to 8 months for you to come and join them. They want you to join immediately or Max in 1 month.

ANY SOLUTION ANY SUGGESTIONS? What can be done in my case???

Regards,
MARK ADAMS

chopsumbongw

Aug 31, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey Guys,

All of you guys are at least part of the race. I am yet to receive my ECA (finally completed the complicated procedure with the university) awaiting ECA.
Just got my IELTS result (S 7.5 L 9 R 9 W 7.5). That puts me at around 441, still so far :eek:

We need to have a clear platform with information about which PNP require a job offer and which done.

All the Best guys and girls!

mark adams

May 15, 2014
chopsumbongw said:
Hey Guys,

All of you guys are at least part of the race. I am yet to receive my ECA (finally completed the complicated procedure with the university) awaiting ECA.
Just got my IELTS result (S 7.5 L 9 R 9 W 7.5). That puts me at around 441, still so far :eek:

We need to have a clear platform with information about which PNP require a job offer and which done.

All the Best guys and girls!
Man ! I wish I had that IELTS SCORE. I am taking IELTS again to increase my points. I am on 338 now.
Go for ONATRIO PNP. later you can get this ECA report and submit when required.

HOW DID YOU GET THIS IELTS SCORE. its my 5th time taking IELTS I am not exceeding 6.5 in Reading, Writing and Listening. Speaking I have 8.

darklord

Oct 12, 2014
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Category........
Visa Office......
N/A-EE
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2015 (SINP); 04-12-2015 (CIC)
Nomination.....
05-10-2015
AOR Received.
04-12-2015
IELTS Request
Uploaded to SINP Online
Med's Request
Not Applicable - Upfront for EE
Med's Done....
Upfront medicals
My score is 415.

nmurshed

Star Member
May 14, 2015
Canada
NOC Code......
I realli hope so

I got Ontario PT today....but without any ties in Ontario ... not worth applying !!

Waiting for ITA !!

googboog

Star Member
Jan 17, 2015
mark adams said:
Man ! I wish I had that IELTS SCORE. I am taking IELTS again to increase my points. I am on 338 now.
Go for ONATRIO PNP. later you can get this ECA report and submit when required.

HOW DID YOU GET THIS IELTS SCORE. its my 5th time taking IELTS I am not exceeding 6.5 in Reading, Writing and Listening. Speaking I have 8.
you should be able to get a full score in listening and reading.
i've got 9, 9, 8 and 7 in writing because i was overconfident and wrote a letter pretending to be barack obama. the writing and speaking portions are tough to get high scores on because it depends on the examiner but you should aim for maximum in listening and reading

intensecool

Jan 29, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nmurshed said:
I realli hope so

I got Ontario PT today....but without any ties in Ontario ... not worth applying !!

Waiting for ITA !!
How do you say NO TIES TO ONTARIO.

nmurshed

Star Member
May 14, 2015
Canada
NOC Code......
I have never been to Canada, nor any job offer !!

Whats the point applying and competing with people who are already living in Canada with jobs !!

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nmurshed said:
I have never been to Canada, nor any job offer !!

Whats the point applying and competing with people who are already living in Canada with jobs !!
Extending that logic - what is the point in immigrating to Canada where you'll be competing with everyone already living there?

Don't get disheartened. Ties to Ontario is NOT a mandatory requirement. I can understand your worries about losing 1500 CAD if you get turned down by Ontario but there are no guarantees when it comes to PR and you'll have to take your chances where you see them.

All the best!

nmurshed

Star Member
May 14, 2015
Canada
NOC Code......
You are right !!
There is no guarantee if I will get ITA with 441 too . .
Talking to my friends in ON, they are saying thus year all people from Ontatario will be applying..so think it over...as they will prefer applicants with strongest ties

It is a worrying factor if I should apply...best case scenario would be an ITA :D