+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

EE Applicants with score 400 to 450 let's connect here

SMOOTHEY

May 28, 2015
my CRS is 426, I am doing the Canadian Securities Course (CSC),
will it improve my score after successful completion?

yelena

May 8, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pravatmail said:
Hello guys,

I have a question. I am applying in EE and currently my CRS point is 432. If I will remove my spouse from the application it it comes to 462.
Is it legal not to include your spouse in your EE application or there will be any problem ?
If I am not including her in my PR application, can she stay in Canada with a visitor visa ?
How long it will take and what will be the challenges for her to get a PR after me ?

Please let me know if anyone know more about it.

Thanks
This is an issue they will definitely have to adress at some point because a lot of people are doing the exact same thing.
I think she can stay on a visitor visa for sure. If she wants to work she will need to get a work visa.
from what i can see you are definitely free to sponsor her after one year. I couldnt find info on this, but from the documents you have to provide (tax papers with income for previous year) i kind of concluded that.
if you do find something on this topic, do share...

munjal

May 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Great news for all applicants with 400 & above CRS.. :) :) :) :) :) :)

http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNP_EE_CAPITAL.html

Ontario Opportunities: Priority Human Capital Priorities Stream under Express Entry Program

Guys, how many of you are looking forward to this PNP program??

munjal

May 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Taken from OOPNP Application Guide:
http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/prodconsum/groups/csc/ @ oipp/documents/document/oi_en_hcps.pdf

A. What is the Ontario Human Capital Priorities Stream?
The Ontario Human Capital Priorities Stream is for skilled workers who want to live and work permanently in Ontario. This stream enables the Opportunities Ontario: Provincial Nominee Program (OOPNP) to nominate individuals who have qualified for Citizenship and immigration Canada's (CIC's) Express Entry pool and who have the required education, skilled work experience, language ability, and other
characteristics to help them successfully establish and integrate into Ontario's labour market and communities.

B. How does the Stream work?

Note: You may not apply directly to the Human Capital Priorities Stream. You must have received a Notification of Interest from Ontario through your MyCIC account before you can apply to OOPNP under this stream.

 When you register for Express Entry, you must indicate your interest in immigrating to either Ontario or “All Provinces and Territories.”
 You must qualify for one of two CIC economic immigration programs: the Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP) or the Canadian Experience Class (CEC).

Step 2 OOPNP identifies candidates in Express Entry pool
 OOPNP searches the Express Entry pool and identifies potential candidates who:
1. Have a minimum score of 400 on the Comprehensive Ranking System (CRS) in CIC's Express Entry system, and
2. Meet the criteria of Ontario's Human Capital Priorities Stream (see Section 2 for more information).
 If OOPNP identifies you in the Express Entry pool, you will receive a PT Notification of Interest from Ontario through your MyCIC account. This notification will invite you to apply to OOPNP for nomination under the Human Capital Priorities Stream.

Step 3 Apply to OOPNP under the Human Capital Priorities Stream
 After you receive a PT Notification of Interest from Ontario through your MyCIC account, you have 45 days to apply to OOPNP under the Human Capital Priorities Stream.
 To apply, fill out the Nominee Application Form (see Section 4 for instructions on completing the form) and ensure that you have all the
required supporting documents (see Section 3).
o All applicants must indicate which federal immigration program they wish to be assessed against: FSWP or CEC.
 OOPNP will assess your nomination according to the Human Capital Priorities Stream eligibility criteria. Your application will also be assessed to ensure you meet the FSWP or CEC criteria.

Step 4 Accept nomination from Ontario and apply for permanent residency
 If your application is approved by Ontario, you will receive a letter from OOPNP through your MyCIC account notifying you of your nomination. You have 30 days to accept the nomination from Ontario in the Express Entry system.
 Nomination from Ontario will give you an additional 600 CRS points and you will receive an invitation to apply for permanent residency from CIC.
 Once you receive an invitation to apply from CIC, you have 60 days to apply to CIC for permanent residency.
For more information on CIC's application process for permanent residency for provincial nominees through the Express Entry system, please visit: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/provincial/index.asp
 During the assessment of applications for permanent residency, CIC reviews applicants for admissibility, including health, security, and criminality checks as per Canada's Immigration and Refugee Protection Act. CIC will also verify all information provided by applicants to register for Express Entry.

Note: If you receive and accept an Invitation to Apply (ITA) from CIC or a nomination from another province or territory after you have already applied to OOPNP, your application fee to OOPNP will not be refunded. Application fees are non-refundable even if an application is withdrawn or denied, as they cover OOPNP's cost of processing applications.

munjal

May 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/prodconsum/groups/csc/ @ oipp/documents/document/oi_en_hcps.pdf
Page 8-9

3.1 WORK EXPERIENCE
FSWP Candidates
If you choose to be assessed against FSWP criteria in your application to the Ontario Human Capital Priorities Stream, OOPNP requires that you have a minimum of one year of continuous and full-time employment (1,560 hours or more) or an equal amount in continuous part-time paid work experience in a NOC 0, A, or B occupation in the past five years from the date of the PT Notification of Interest from Ontario. Applicants assessed against FSWP criteria can demonstrate work experience obtained in Canada or overseas. The one year minimum of continuous and full-time (or equivalent continuous part-time) employment must have been completed in one specific NOC occupation.
You can obtain additional points on the FSWP points grid for continuous part-time work experience in a NOC 0, A, or B occupation in the past five years from the date of the PT Notification of Interest from Ontario if you have also separately satisfied the requirement of having one year of continuous and full-time paid work experience as described above.

CEC Candidates
If you choose to be assessed against Canadian Experience Class criteria in your application to the Ontario Human Capital Priorities Stream, OOPNP requires that you have a minimum of one year of cumulative and full-time employment (1,560 hours or more) or an equal amount in part-time paid work experience in a NOC 0, A, or B occupation in Canada in the past three years from the date of the PT Notification of Interest from Ontario. Self-employment and work experience gained while you were a full-time student (for example, on a co-op work term) does not count under this stream.

The full-time work experience requirement may be met by the equivalent in part-time, paid work experience (e.g., more than one part-time job held simultaneously or one or more part-time jobs held over the equivalent of at least one year of full-time work). For example, 15 hours/week for 24 months = 1 year full time (1,560 hours).

Supporting documents (FSWP and CEC)
You must submit the following documents to prove your work experience if you choose to be assessed against FSWP criteria or CEC criteria:
 Copy of current résumé indicating relevant work experience.
 Copies of employment reference letters from previous/current employers for all periods of work stated in the application that meet the following requirements:
o Printed on company letterhead and identify company address,
telephone/fax numbers, email, and website addresses;
o Identify the responsible Officer/Supervisor and include his/her signature;
o Stamped with the company's corporate seal (if applicable); AND
o Specify:
 Your employment period;
 Your positions held, duties and responsibilities during the employment period for each position, and the time spent in each position (if applicable);
 Your total annual salary plus benefits;
 Number of hours worked per week; and
 Any extended periods of leave (i.e., more than one month).

Additional supporting documents may include:
 Copy of work contracts; and
 Copy of pay stubs.
Currently working in Canada

If you are currently working or have worked in Canada with authorization to do so, provide the following documentation:
 Copy of employment contracts;
 Copies of all work permits issued by CIC and all immigration records authorizing employment for the period of work stated in your application;
 Employer reference letters for all periods of work stated in your application;
 Copies of Canada Revenue Agency T4 Statement of Remuneration Paid and Notice of Assessment (NOA) statements (if applicable) for the periods of work experience stated in your application; AND
 Pay statements and any relevant documentation that can support your Canadian work experience.

Any unauthorized periods of work in Canada cannot be considered.

Working in a regulated occupation in Ontario
If you are currently working in an occupation that is regulated in Ontario which requires mandatory certification or licensing in Ontario, you must submit proof of your certification or license. For more information on regulated professions in
Ontario, visit: http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/working/OI_HOW_WORK_PROF_PROFS.html

If you are currently working in a regulated skilled trade in Ontario, you must submit a certificate of qualification issued by the Ontario College of Trades. For more information on trades that require mandatory certification in Ontario, visit: http://www.collegeoftrades.ca/

Arranged employment
If you choose to be assessed against FSWP criteria, you can gain additional points if you have arranged employment. OOPNP will only consider arranged employment in Ontario. If you have arranged employment in Ontario, please provide the following documentation:
 Copy of work permit;
 Copy of Labour Market Impact Assessment (where applicable); AND
 Permanent and full-time job offer from your Ontario employer.

Self-employment (for FSWP applicants only)
If you are or have been self-employed, provide copies of all the following documentation for periods of self-employment, if available:
 Business/company registration documents;
 Proof of business conducted with clients (i.e., invoices, bills, and client references);
 Balance sheets;
 Income tax returns;
 T4A Statements (if self-employed in Canada); AND
 Proof of license to practice if you are a private practitioner in a regulated occupation.

munjal

May 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Page 13

3.5 INTENTION TO RESIDE IN ONTARIO
You are required to declare your intention to reside in Ontario in Section F of the Nominee Application Form. You must provide a statement of intent stating your reasons to settle in Ontario and your ties to Ontario.

You may also provide evidence of your ties to Ontario. Ties to Ontario can include but are not limited to, the following:
 Employment in Ontario;
 Job offers or jobs applied/interviewed for in Ontario;
 Volunteer work in Ontario;
 Lease agreements for a residence in Ontario or property ownership;
 Professional networks and affiliations;
 Family ties;
 Social connections or personal relationships; and/or
 Previous visits to Ontario.

munjal

May 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Page 20

Part I: Fees
The application fee for Ontario Human Capital Priorities Stream candidates is $1,500.

The application fee is per application. The fee must be submitted with the application package or the application will be considered incomplete and returned to you. All fees must be made payable to the Ontario Minister of Finance.
Payments must be made in Canadian dollars only. No other currency will be accepted.

Check the appropriate boxes to indicate the method of payment and the amount enclosed.
Acceptable Methods of Payment:
 Money Order;
 Cashier/Certified Cheque;
 Postal Money Order; OR
 Bank Draft.

Please note that Opportunities Ontario will not accept:
 Cash;
 Personal cheques;
 Credit card payments; OR
 Any amount of funds other than $1,500.

Fees are non-refundable.

IMPORTANT: NON-REFUNDABLE APPLICATION FEES
Fees are non-refundable. The province of Ontario charges fees to partially recover the cost of administering OOPNP. Since the application fee helps pay for the cost of processing applications, it will not be refunded even if the application is not successful, if you withdraw the application at any stage of the process, or if the province cancels or withdraws the nomination.

Russian

May 14, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys, who has received the invitation from Ontario? Does this program work?

munjal

May 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ontario Human Capital Priorities Stream under Express Entry

Important:

June 1st Restriction
At this time Ontario can only search the Express Entry Pool for candidates who meet Ontario's Human Capital Priorities stream criteria and who have submitted an Express Entry profile on or after June 1st 2015.

Accordingly, for the Human Capital Priorities stream, Ontario will only send notifications of interest to candidates who submitted an Express Entry profile on June 1st or after.
Should you have any questions about your Express Entry profile please contact Citizenship and Immigration Canada.

Disclaimer:

Please note that applicants who meet Ontario's stream criteria may not necessarily receive a notification of interest. Ontario cannot guarantee that applicants will receive any particular result or benefit as a result of meeting its criteria.

Link: http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNP_EE_CAPITAL_HOW.html

munjal

May 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SOME NEW INFO ABOUT OOPNP AND EE ITA..

Asivad Anac said:
You will be eligible to receive an ITA under FSW/CEC/any other PNP until you receive and accept a nomination from Ontario. The only flip side is that you will lose 1500 CAD by withdrawing the nomination application.

From this link... http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNP_EE_CAPITAL_FAQ.html

I provided my application for nomination to Ontario and paid the appropriate fees. I recently received an Invitation to Apply (ITA) from the federal government. What do I do?
If you wish to proceed with the ITA and withdraw your application for nomination you must notify MCIIT (see Q.13 on withdrawing an application).

Also, hope you understand the broad timelines under OOPNP.

1. You have 45 days to accept/reject the nomination. Accepting a nomination entails filling up and submitting the form along with a non-refundable fee of 1500 CAD. Actually, the fee is refundable if they reject your application as incomplete but non-refundable otherwise.

2. Under the program, MCIIT will process 80% of applications within 90 days. If your application is processed positively, you will receive notification about the nomination in your MyCIC account

3. You have 30 days to accept or reject the nomination. If you accept it, 600 points get credited to your account. With those additional 600 points, you will get an ITA in the very next draw (within 60 days assuming they do at least 1 draw every month).

4. After receiving an ITA, you have 60 days to accept or reject it. Accepting entails submitting all required documentation and paying the required fees.

5. Finally, CIC will process 80% of all applications within 6 months of submission. If your application is processed positively, you will receive your PR.

All the best!

Russian

May 14, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
3.5 INTENTION TO RESIDE IN ONTARIO
You are required to declare your intention to reside in Ontario in Section F of the Nominee Application Form. You must provide a statement of intent stating your reasons to settle in Ontario and your ties to Ontario.
I am really concerned about this issue. There are some guys who already received the invitation from Ontario but have no ties there. Are they eligible? Let's assume you accepted the invitation, paid 1500$ and finally you are declined because you have mo ties. Is it possible? Who can explain?

munjal

May 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Russian said:
I am really concerned about this issue. There are some guys who already received the invitation from Ontario but have no ties there. Are they eligible? Let's assume you accepted the invitation, paid 1500$ and finally you are declined because you have mo ties. Is it possible? Who can explain?
hi Russian,
It is just my belief that the most important part of above clause is "your intention to reside in Ontario".
Also, there is no specific mention about how to prove your ties to Ontario, so it seems pretty vague statement and just that once you sign and declare your "your intention to reside in Ontario" in Section F of the Nominee Application Form, you are bound to live in Ontario province and you should not move to the other parts of Canada within a specified period.

Russian

May 14, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
munjal, buddy what will you do if you receive this Ontario letter? Will you accept?

I have some real doubts about ties to Ontario. It may be mandatory