+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

EE Applicants with score 400 to 450 let's connect here

mark adams

May 15, 2014
Hi Fellows,
I need to know how do you make 400 points in Express Entry. My docs are all ready to be sent. IELTS done, ECA Done, Experience Letters Done. Everything is done.
my Score is 338. Any hope? How do I increase my points to 400??? Who are the people with 400 Score? What qualifications they have???
I DON'T UNDERSTAND!

ECA report - Bachelors 4 years
Work Experience 8+ years
IELTS (S:8,W:6.5,L:6.5,R:6) Overall band 7 IELTS.

Kindly let me know how to get PNP (Provincial Nominee Program). I guess that is the only option. Getting a Job in Canada while sitting abroad is IMPOSSIBLE. Even if you get a Job who will wait for 6 months to get you on board?

Please help guys ! I NEED TO HAVE 400+ Score minimum what to do?

Regards,
Mark Adams

ronster

Feb 13, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mark adams said:
Hi Fellows,
I need to know how do you make 400 points in Express Entry. My docs are all ready to be sent. IELTS done, ECA Done, Experience Letters Done. Everything is done.
my Score is 338. Any hope? How do I increase my points to 400??? Who are the people with 400 Score? What qualifications they have???
I DON'T UNDERSTAND!

Work Experience 8+ years

Kindly let me know how to get PNP (Provincial Nominee Program). I guess that is the only option. Getting a Job in Canada while sitting abroad is IMPOSSIBLE. Even if you get a Job who will wait for 6 months to get you on board?

Regards,
Mark Adams
Try to increase your IELTS score

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mark adams said:
Hi Fellows,
I DON'T UNDERSTAND!

Work Experience 8+ years

Regards,
Mark Adams
Improve your IELTS - try to score at least 8 in L and 7 in R/W/S. That will get you to CLB 9 and your score will jump.

TestEngg

Jul 7, 2015
mahhek said:
Please don't lose hope. I am aiming for a 430 and you already have that. So trust me you have better luck/score than many of us :) Keep faith
Thanks, slight hope is what is making me check the profile daily :)...Hope all the deserving folks in this forum get invited...wishing you the best too...

ee2015

Star Member
Dec 10, 2014
Hi guys...

Sitting at 421..
Do you guys think I have any chance this year?
The scores seem to not drop from around 450-460.. I am so scared :(
Anyone got any advice from immigration consultants ?

Thank you and best of luck!

mahhek

Apr 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
TestEngg said:
Thanks, slight hope is what is making me check the profile daily :)...Hope all the deserving folks in this forum get invited...wishing you the best too...
Thank you :)

mahhek

Apr 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ee2015 said:
Hi guys...

Sitting at 421..
Do you guys think I have any chance this year?
The scores seem to not drop from around 450-460.. I am so scared :(
Anyone got any advice from immigration consultants ?

Thank you and best of luck!
Nobody can say this for sure. Not even an immigration consultant. I went to one for an advise today and according to them, they are expecting it to drop to 400. Not lower than that. They said that we have to wait till the end of the year (patiently) and HOPEFULLY it will drop :) All I can say here is "May the odds be ever in our favor ;D"

Sita1987

Star Member
Jun 9, 2015
New Delhi
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
03-11-2015
Med's Done....
08-11-2015
Passport Req..
30-03-2016
We should all have hope that the scores do drop!!

But one word of caution...no one can predict these cut-off scores..no immigration consultant, or any expert for that matter...so lets keep our fingers crossed.

TestEngg

Jul 7, 2015
True, I was duped by an consultancy - they give false promises that the scores will fall down below 350 within a month..Lost around 60K INR....Then filed it myself online and did not get my money back either(they were asking another 30K to file it online).....

Russian

May 14, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CIC already made all of us understand that the score will be above 450. So it is pretty clear that each of us between 400 and 450 has two possible ways: additional 600 points for PNP or LMIA or increase scores by reaching CLB 9 in IELTS

Hoping that cut off gonna fall below 450 - is just a pure waste of time

rohitbites

Jul 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys,

I find 400-450 pretty reasonable range ;D and I don't think we need to be in despair. There are two extremes - below 400 and above 600. We are like the middle children, and until now there have been 2 instances where the lowest CRS has been around 453, and it is matter of time this will drop. ;D

Cheers,
Rohit - CRS 427

DXB

Jul 16, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello,

Greetings to everyone on this thread.

I do have a feeling that while creating the express entry profiles, many candidates might have been tempted to enter information in order to get high CRS scores. This will obviously allow them to get an ITA, however when their documents and qualifications be accessed by CEC, the applications might be rejected. Already, there are many threads doing rounds where candidates are discussing the reasons for rejections.

I hope CEC is keeping an eye on it and by the year end, we will only know the percentage of successful applicants against those who were provided ITAs. This might also bring the required scores down.

Regards,
DXB- 412

Amy2Canada

Star Member
Jun 14, 2015
Mumbai
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
DXB said:
Hello,

Greetings to everyone on this thread.

I do have a feeling that while creating the express entry profiles, many candidates might have been tempted to enter information in order to get high CRS scores. This will obviously allow them to get an ITA, however when their documents and qualifications be accessed by CEC, the applications might be rejected. Already, there are many threads doing rounds where candidates are discussing the reasons for rejections.

I hope CEC is keeping an eye on it and by the year end, we will only know the percentage of successful applicants against those who were provided ITAs. This might also bring the required scores down.

Regards,
DXB- 412
Quite possible !

We do not have information on how many candidates are getting PR after each draw !

There was a news that few applicants have received the PR from those in first draw.

http://www.canadavisa.com/news/entry/first-express-entry-applicants-get-permanent-resident-status-within-three-months-10-04-15.html

But no updates on the other figures so far?

Fingers crossed at 427 :-X

Cheers,
Amy

rohitbites

Jul 14, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
July 10 Draw#12 - Lowest CRS 463

From it previous result, the overall score has fallen only 5pts. lol!

Cheers,
Rohit - CRS 427