Star Member
Mar 24, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
1 May
shenggay said:
I think our application is now in the local VO. They conducted a bg check today at around 5 pm our time, so around 4 am in Canada.
Hoping for PPR soon!
Could you please share in what way the BG check was conducted? Thanks buddy.

shenggay

Aug 26, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
They called the HR executive of the company Im working for. Good thing She's aware of my family's application to Canada so she's not surprised. Just the usual question of how long Ive been with the company and what my work is all about.

u2cc

Star Member
Mar 24, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
1 May
shenggay said:
They called the HR executive of the company Im working for. Good thing She's aware of my family's application to Canada so she's not surprised. Just the usual question of how long Ive been with the company and what my work is all about.
Thank you! Hope everything will work out for you soon!

They are full of tricks, full of tricks...

oladelemary

Star Member
Mar 6, 2015
shenggay said:

are you fsw or PNP applicant?

ram_2015

May 15, 2015
I just got DM today but my medical is still showing a not needed at this time and BG status in progress.

Any chance of rejection after Decision Made?

JB007

Oct 27, 2014
India
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 May
Doc's Request.
24 May
AOR Received.
15 May
Med's Done....
23 Apr
DYING OF THE WAIT

Righteous

Jun 2, 2015
All the best to everyone waiting for the good news.. Good things come to those who earnestly hope for it.

Keep faith guys, your PPR is just by the corner.

Bahamas

Oct 8, 2015
Nassau
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC - Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
shenggay said:
What is your timeline from AOS to contacting HR?

#RA#

Sep 1, 2015
Dear fellow members,

I am currently in New Jersey, USA. I applied as a Federal Skilled Worker through Express Entry in July. I received an ITA on July 18. I submitted PR application September 02. My "Medical" has passed. They requested an additional document (USA FBI report) on October 06. I will be submitting this shortly. They requested for RPRF on October 20, and I submitted this fee on October 25. The only thing left is the FBI report, which I will submit shortly (this week).

In the PR application, I provided my New Jersey address for residential address and my friend's address in Georgia as the postal/mailing address. My H1B in the USA is done on October 31 and I will be flying back to India on November 10. I had a few questions regarding this,

1) Would changing my address cause problems? Do I have to inform that I have physically moved to India, and give them this updated address? ( Should I do it for both, my physical address and postal address?)
2) Do I have to change the postal address to the India address, or can I leave my friend's USA address on? Meaning, would it be a problem, if I left her address on?
3) How do I inform CIC about my change in address? Should I mention physical move and postal move or just the physical move?

I appreciate any helpful information.

Many thanks in advance,
#RA#

Anya654

May 13, 2015
United Kingdom
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
#RA# said:
Dear fellow members,

I am currently in New Jersey, USA. I applied as a Federal Skilled Worker through Express Entry in July. I received an ITA on July 18. I submitted PR application September 02. My "Medical" has passed. They requested an additional document (USA FBI report) on October 06. I will be submitting this shortly. They requested for RPRF on October 20, and I submitted this fee on October 25. The only thing left is the FBI report, which I will submit shortly (this week).

In the PR application, I provided my New Jersey address for residential address and my friend's address in Georgia as the postal/mailing address. My H1B in the USA is done on October 31 and I will be flying back to India on November 10. I had a few questions regarding this,

1) Would changing my address cause problems? Do I have to inform that I have physically moved to India, and give them this updated address? ( Should I do it for both, my physical address and postal address?)
2) Do I have to change the postal address to the India address, or can I leave my friend's USA address on? Meaning, would it be a problem, if I left her address on?
3) How do I inform CIC about my change in address? Should I mention physical move and postal move or just the physical move?

I appreciate any helpful information.

Many thanks in advance,
#RA#
- Yes inform CIC
- Change your postal address to one in India since you'll now being be residing in India to avoid complications
- Change your address via CSE. Just select the change of address option from the drop down list.

indianaspirant

Jun 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-08-2015
AOR Received.
03-08-2015
Anya654 said:
- Yes inform CIC
- Change your postal address to one in India since you'll now being be residing in India to avoid complications
- Change your address via CSE. Just select the change of address option from the drop down list.
hey Anya i wasnt active on the forum for a while so missed ur PPR celebrations, congratsssss..was wishing for your PPR with you, you've waited a long time....have a great life :)

emaanabbas

Mar 31, 2014
What is the status of applicants received invitation on May 22nd? I received invitation on same date but online status shows "Background = Not Started".