+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

EE Applicant 2015 Inside Canada. Join Here!!!....Under CEC, FSTP and PNP

Ninfo

Star Member
Aug 20, 2013
Is this written somewhere that people with job offer will be given more priority, or is it just speculation ?

Oct 27, 2014
I do see at www .cic .gc .ca/english/resources/publications/employers/express-entry-sheet.asp

Moving toward…

• Canadian employers will have a direct role in recruiting economic immigrants
  • Express Entry candidates with a valid job offer or provincial/territorial nomination will quickly receive an Invitation to Apply (ITA) for permanent residence

I am not sure what does valid job offer imply? Does that mean a job offer which has been approved by an LMIA process? Any seniors care to shed some light here pls?

evanstp9

Nov 27, 2012
Also, to expand on that, what does valid job offer mean in case you have a job, lets say, for over a year by the time you create your profile in EE ebter the pool etc...

It's not an offer, right?

It's an actual job that has been going on over a year, job contract, don't know how you would call it but makes sense to have an advantage...

I guess we'll see when they decide to give out more info

Ninfo

Star Member
Aug 20, 2013
Yes thats what I have been wondering that what about people who have been doing permanent job ?

I also wonder about one thing, that let say we fill in our info under the EE, then after how long we should expect an invitation ! I don't see that timeline listed anywhere. Like I was wondering if they will take few months to compare all who entered info, or they have some criteria by which as soon as you put you application, then they will be able to evaluate right away ! In short I wonder how soon we can expect answer from them once we put our application in EE system !

Nebm31

Oct 22, 2014
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
March 12, 2014 (TFW)
If EE modeled it from Australian system we are all eligible to ITA. Once i took their sample skills assessment and I am qualified as long as you have an experience inside AUS. Pls. google Skill Select. I'm not allowed yet to post link. Don't know why.
Hoping this will also applied in EE.

evanstp9

Nov 27, 2012
To enter the pool, you will have to get a minumum number of points, it is point based, similar to Australia/New Zealand...

I encourage you to check those out, I have done so... and expect to be quite similar, as they based E on those 2.

As fas the invitation timeline is concerned, you won't know... The profile might be uploaded for a year, before being deleted, and then you have to upload a new one

Nebm31

Oct 22, 2014
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
March 12, 2014 (TFW)
evanstp9 said:
To enter the pool, you will have to get a minumum number of points, it is point based, similar to Australia/New Zealand...

I encourage you to check those out, I have done so... and expect to be quite similar, as they based E on those 2.

As fas the invitation timeline is concerned, you won't know... The profile might be uploaded for a year, before being deleted, and then you have to upload a new one
True, but minimum points is not enough for ITA. EE says that only top applicant would be invited. There still no information about those TFW that has existing job contract. How can we apply to CEC and FSTP if EE would not given an ITA though we have enough points. Of course this will be all clarify this coming January 2015. This would be very interesting topic if EE granted an automatic slot for all TFW as long as you are qualified regardless if you are not on top and have enough points to qualify and no need to outclass other applicants. Just opinion only and speculation.

Ashish16313

Oct 28, 2014
Hello everybody..

I am new joinee in this forum and I want to Immigrate for Canada..

In this regard, I am ready with all the documents and IELTS Score. Unfortunately my NOC 2134 was not listed in FSW 2014. Now waiting for Express Entry system to launch.

I am having a doubt right throughout the PR process is that first we need to get the PR and search for job in canada or else first search for job from India and apply for PR.

Can you please provide replies for the above query.

Regards,
Ashish.

sidaktoronto

Sep 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-OTTAWA
NOC Code......
228X
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 7, 2015
Doc's Request.
October 28, 2015
Nomination.....
September 12, 2015
AOR Received.
October 7, 2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with EE Application
File Transfer...
Not Applicable
Med's Request
Med's Done....
October 6, 2015
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
Feb 19, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 24, 2016
LANDED..........
March 8, 2016
Ashish16313 said:
Hello everybody..

I am new joinee in this forum and I want to Immigrate for Canada..

In this regard, I am ready with all the documents and IELTS Score. Unfortunately my NOC 2134 was not listed in FSW 2014. Now waiting for Express Entry system to launch.

I am having a doubt right throughout the PR process is that first we need to get the PR and search for job in canada or else first search for job from India and apply for PR.

Can you please provide replies for the above query.

Regards,
Ashish.
first you need to get a job offer in canada ...then after that they will provide you with invitation to apply for permanent residency.

initial application will just be your profile with minimum threshold of points....

evanstp9

Nov 27, 2012
STOP flooding the forum topics with you post, it is the 3rd on that thread you copied-pasted.

After you post something-somewhere, wait until someone replies, don't ask it in any similar thread you like.

For your question, you can easily find an answer if you search here, even all the links with the info are already provided, it is not that complicated

sidaktoronto

Sep 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-OTTAWA
NOC Code......
228X
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 7, 2015
Doc's Request.
October 28, 2015
Nomination.....
September 12, 2015
AOR Received.
October 7, 2015
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Not Applicable
Med's Request
Med's Done....
October 6, 2015
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
Feb 19, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 24, 2016
LANDED..........
March 8, 2016
thr is no such detail available...most of us ae doing contract jobs and lets hope for the best because the new system launching date is also not confirmed yet.....for all who are eligible til december 31 should go ahead and apply because there can be changes in system which are yet not sure....

ZingyDNA

Champion Member
Aug 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-06-2013
AOR Received.
28-08-2013
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
21-02-2014 (principal applicant)
Med's Done....
07-03-2014 (both, upfront for spouse)
Passport Req..
10-04-2014
VISA ISSUED...
22-04-2014
LANDED..........
13-06-2014
Regina said:
Yes, it HAS TO BE APPROVED by HRDC.
I wonder what about the jobs that don't need LMIA/LMO?

sidaktoronto

Sep 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-OTTAWA
NOC Code......
228X
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 7, 2015
Doc's Request.
October 28, 2015
Nomination.....
September 12, 2015
AOR Received.
October 7, 2015
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
Not Applicable
Med's Request
Med's Done....
October 6, 2015
Interview........
Not Required
Passport Req..
Feb 19, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 24, 2016
LANDED..........
March 8, 2016
Regina said:
Yes, it HAS TO BE APPROVED by HRDC.
it cant be even possible for most of the jobs cz most of us are already working from a year so they shoulnd be asking LMIO from CEC GUYS I THINK !! REST IS ALL Speculations..until CIC Comes with set of rules we are not sure !!