+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

EE Applicant 2015 Inside Canada. Join Here!!!....Under CEC, FSTP and PNP

Nick~Nick

Dec 20, 2013
Hello,
I am going to graduate in this Dec-Jan.
Presently I am in my last semester/co-op, and hoping to get hire full time, the job is related to my course of study.
So, I have no experience of working in Canada, just completed 4 semester and 2 co-op.
My question: in EE, does I am eligible to apply or create an online profile ? Or I will wait till I complete one year in skilled job ?
Does having only valid Job offer from Canadian employee is good to go to create online profile or we need to wait till have one year of exp. ?

Reactions: WhatTheFCan

tiffany123

Nov 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 3rd 2015
Doc's Request.
Dec 1st 2015
Nomination.....
Oct 19th 2015 (OPNP)
AOR Received.
Nov 3rd 2015
Passport Req..
March 18th 2016
VISA ISSUED...
April 1s t2016
LANDED..........
Inland applicant
Nick~Nick said:
Hello,
I am going to graduate in this Dec-Jan.
Presently I am in my last semester/co-op, and hoping to get hire full time, the job is related to my course of study.
So, I have no experience of working in Canada, just completed 4 semester and 2 co-op.
My question: in EE, does I am eligible to apply or create an online profile ? Or I will wait till I complete one year in skilled job ?
Does having only valid Job offer from Canadian employee is good to go to create online profile or we need to wait till have one year of exp. ?
from what I read so far, experience from co-op does not really count for any of the stream so I think you have to wait for your one year at least. I am in your situation as well and currently in my 1 year working right now. I asked people on the forum and they said you still have to wait. Unless you are in Ontario and have a full-time permanent job offer right away, you can apply for PNP :) Good luck !

Nick~Nick

Dec 20, 2013
tiffany123 said:
from what I read so far, experience from co-op does not really count for any of the stream so I think you have to wait for your one year at least. I am in your situation as well and currently in my 1 year working right now. I asked people on the forum and they said you still have to wait. Unless you are in Ontario and have a full-time permanent job offer right away, you can apply for PNP :) Good luck !
Thanks for quick respond!

SOORAJ

Jul 18, 2014
Hi I am a post graduate student from Alberta and I started to work 4 months before under the skilled category B. For the EE, I already have a Job (employer) , so cic will invite me to apply for PR or do I need to apply on-line as like others.???????

tiffany123

Nov 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 3rd 2015
Doc's Request.
Dec 1st 2015
Nomination.....
Oct 19th 2015 (OPNP)
AOR Received.
Nov 3rd 2015
Passport Req..
March 18th 2016
VISA ISSUED...
April 1s t2016
LANDED..........
Inland applicant
SOORAJ said:
Hi I am a post graduate student from Alberta and I started to work 4 months before under the skilled category B. For the EE, I already have a Job (employer) , so cic will invite me to apply for PR or do I need to apply on-line as like others.???????
that's actually a good question. CIC has not really launched any new information yet regarding the profile of EE. I think that people who have job offer will still have to submit online profile but they will have a higher chance of getting the ITA (invitation to apply) than people who dont

biz

Dec 22, 2013
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
EE
Passport Req..
10-06-2016
LANDED..........
30-06-2016
sidaktoronto said:
it cant be even possible for most of the jobs cz most of us are already working from a year so they shoulnd be asking LMIO from CEC GUYS I THINK !! REST IS ALL Speculations..until CIC Comes with set of rules we are not sure !!

I agree! A lot of speculations and hearsays. Let's wait and see

:)

Jennyca

Aug 20, 2014
Why did they included applicants with PNP in the pool? They are already nominated by a province and they can process their application to the CIC. Why do they need to be re-evaluated? Why don't they just apply directly online without the ITA. Since their concern is to fast tract applications that takes only 6 months unlike paper app that takes 12 months.

Anouk

Nov 15, 2014
Hello everybody, I currently have 14 months of skilled work experience in NS, in a temporary job. However, I will soon be in a fulltime permanent position. Does anyone have any advice on which route to take for PR? Until now I was focused on the CEC, but I am confused now my situation is changing and so is the CIC system with the EE coming up... :eek:
Any suggestions?

tiffany123

Nov 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 3rd 2015
Doc's Request.
Dec 1st 2015
Nomination.....
Oct 19th 2015 (OPNP)
AOR Received.
Nov 3rd 2015
Passport Req..
March 18th 2016
VISA ISSUED...
April 1s t2016
LANDED..........
Inland applicant
Jennyca said:
Why did they included applicants with PNP in the pool? They are already nominated by a province and they can process their application to the CIC. Why do they need to be re-evaluated? Why don't they just apply directly online without the ITA. Since their concern is to fast tract applications that takes only 6 months unlike paper app that takes 12 months.
I know, it would be a really disadvantage for those applies under PNP cause they have to wait to get nominated or hoping to get nominated, then they have to wait till they get ITA or hoping to get ITA >_< . Also, they said that only a portion of people get nominated get ITA .... This makes things extremely difficult for them :( I really hope that CIC can release more detail soon

mf4361

Champion Member
Apr 17, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 Nov 2015
Nomination.....
12 Oct 2015
AOR Received.
25 Feb 2016
IELTS Request
Sent
Med's Request
28 Oct 2016
Med's Done....
14 Nov 2016
Passport Req..
27 Feb 2017
VISA ISSUED...
15 Mar 2017
LANDED..........
16 Mar 2017
Anouk said:
Hello everybody, I currently have 14 months of skilled work experience in NS, in a temporary job. However, I will soon be in a fulltime permanent position. Does anyone have any advice on which route to take for PR? Until now I was focused on the CEC, but I am confused now my situation is changing and so is the CIC system with the EE coming up... :eek:
Any suggestions?
14 months is good enough for CEC. Assuming you are NOC 0,A,B. If I were you, I will apply CEC right now if possible. CEC is pass or fail so you're pretty much certain if you met all requirements and have paperworks done right.
EE is very uncertain at the moment, even you have experience, perm term job, they might not give you ITA because of many unknown reasons (low demand job nature e.g. right now we don't know much)... so if you are thinking EE can save you processing time, chances are you might not getting ITA at all.

Of course if you can't apply by end of this year, you have no choice but EE.

I'm gonna have 12 months Canadian experiences by Feb 2015, so I'm going into EE.

Aarti21

Star Member
Nov 25, 2014
Hi people..
I am going to be eligible in feb 2015 to apply in CEC category under EE with NoC 2282 . Want to know if we need to produce the ECA as this will need preparations....

And guidance ...highly appreciated ,
Thanks,
Aarti

curious_123

Jun 19, 2014
Hello everyone

I am bit confused about situation. I have completed my masters from Ontario. I have applied for PNP under masters stream and my application will be processed next year 2015 (basically Ontario will get the quota on February and will start processing then as per the agent that I called in Provincial nominee)

-Now I will have 1 year experience in January 6, 2015 in NOC-B 2282 which will basically qualify me for CEC

-What if I get the EE invitation? What will happen to my nomination?
-What if I get the PNP nomination? What will happen to my EE profile?

Can anyone shed light on my situation?