+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

EE and NOC Skill Level C

kynno

Star Member
Feb 8, 2017
USA
NOC Code......
Hey guys,

Not sure if this has been asked before but I was just wondering and figured I'd asked. I had my duties reviewed and come to find out that the NOC that I had listed as primary may not be correct and the correct NOC might actually be a Skill Level C. I am well aware that skill level C NOCs are not eligible for EE.

That being said, I do have over 2+ years of experience under an NOC at skill level 0 and I'm planning to switch to that as my primary. My question is, will having a NOC at skill level C on my profile be an issue or cause for rejection? Again, it will not be my primary NOC.

Let me know please.

Thank you.

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Remove such work experience from the work history section as it is irrelevant to your application and adds absolute no value.

Once you receive your ITA include it in the personal history section and no proof of employment will be required.

kynno

Star Member
Feb 8, 2017
USA
NOC Code......
Remove such work experience from the work history section as it is irrelevant to your application and adds absolute no value.

Once you receive your ITA include it in the personal history section and no proof of employment will be required.
Thank you for the clarification. I went ahead and updated the profile. My CRS took a hit and is now at 416...In any case, when you say to include in personal history and no proof of employment will be required, does that also holds true for any other employment that I've had that I did not put on the profile? I'm asking because I have some volunteer work (not paid), an internship and some part time positions. Other than the volunteer work, the others were less than year.

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thank you for the clarification. I went ahead and updated the profile. My CRS took a hit and is now at 416...In any case, when you say to include in personal history and no proof of employment will be required, does that also holds true for any other employment that I've had that I did not put on the profile? I'm asking because I have some volunteer work (not paid), an internship and some part time positions. Other than the volunteer work, the others were less than year.
Correct, if they are only mentioned in the personal history you won't be required to provide any proof.