+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Edwise international

godsfury

Jul 24, 2014
This is my suggestion to every who wants to process from Edwise they pretend to be professional but they are not they spoiled my friends case by dealing negligently he has a very strong profile and straight forward case he got 2 refusal due to blunders made by Senior consultant they just bother about there commission they don't even have basic knowledge about the visa category. He processed through Edwise Hyderabad Consulatant was YASMEEN

destroyed92

Nov 24, 2013
Vadodara, Gujarat
Visa Office......
DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11/08/2014
Med's Request
Done
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Submitted along with application
VISA ISSUED...
Rejected
LANDED..........
I give up on Canada!!
godsfury said:
This is my suggestion to every who wants to process from Edwise they pretend to be professional but they are not they spoiled my friends case by dealing negligently he has a very strong profile and straight forward case he got 2 refusal due to blunders made by Senior consultant they just bother about there commission they don't even have basic knowledge about the visa category. He processed through Edwise Hyderabad Consulatant was YASMEEN
Same here bro,m frm gujarat.
They are suckers.!!
Mine gt rejected under spp and it aas due to a training certificate i was nt supposed to attach, bt thy said it will make ur case strong and i got rejected

daulatkhan

Star Member
Jun 27, 2014
London
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18/07/2014
Med's Done....
Up front
VISA ISSUED...
On its way
LANDED..........
Very soon
Yes they just misguiding the students they used to have good consultants before now they just using there goodwill. Yasmeen is famous for making blunders
They got too many students that's why they dont bouther about quality services