+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Educational evalution in USA

Kaurkomal

May 22, 2019
Hello all,
I am from USA and want to evaluate my education asap but when i called WES, i got go know that they dont provide services for my institute(iqra university karachi) and suggest me to NACES site, having multiple agencies, i’m a bit confused that how to proceed further in this matter or which agency should i select.

Can anyone over here please suggest me if someone have experience regarding this.

Many thanks in advance.

21Goose

VIP Member
Nov 10, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 2017
Hello all,
I am from USA and want to evaluate my education asap but when i called WES, i got go know that they dont provide services for my institute(iqra university karachi) and suggest me to NACES site, having multiple agencies, i’m a bit confused that how to proceed further in this matter or which agency should i select.

Can anyone over here please suggest me if someone have experience regarding this.

Many thanks in advance.
IRCC will only accept WES, IQAS, or CES Toronto. You have to get your degree validated by one of these three. If WES won't do it, try the other two.

Kaurkomal

May 22, 2019
IRCC will only accept WES, IQAS, or CES Toronto. You have to get your degree validated by one of these three. If WES won't do it, try the other two.
Sorry but i’m talking about USA, i know i’m posting in a wrong group but i thought may be i will get some information over here.By the way, Can I evaluate a degree(MBA), on the basis of transcript, that is not completed yet.

21Goose

VIP Member
Nov 10, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 2017
Sorry but i’m talking about USA, i know i’m posting in a wrong group but i thought may be i will get some information over here.By the way, Can I evaluate a degree(MBA), on the basis of transcript, that is not completed yet.
What are you evaluating your degrees for? This has nothing to do with applying to Canada?

21Goose

VIP Member
Nov 10, 2016
AOR Received.
Feb 2017
For job purpose
Ok, then I have no idea. Might be the wrong forum to ask this question, but who knows, someone might help.

I can definitely say that you cannot evaluate a degree that you haven't completed. Well, you can have it evaluated, but you won't get an ECA that says it's an MBA unless you have completed it.

Reactions: Kaurkomal