+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Educational Evaluation

EhhCanada

Star Member
Mar 20, 2017
Hi I am preparing my documents before getting into pool can someone please guide me with the process to obtain ECA. I am planning to use the WES service and my profile is as below

Masters in US an bachelors in India- do I need evaluation for both my Masters and Bachelors?

My wife as Masters in US and bachelors in India- Will it add any value if we get her credentials evaluated?

if both are needed can anyone tell the process and time frame for credentials evaluation through WES

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
You should get ECA done for you and your wife. It will help you in getting more points in CRS.

WES is taking around 2 months to complete an evaluation and have a pathetic customer service.
I'll suggest you to check out other agencies for your ECA if you need peace of mind.
I read in the forum that IQAS is doing it within 10-15 working days. Do check it out.

Lifehack

Dec 19, 2016
Category........
FSW
Hello

You can evaluate the highest degree as it is from USA.That should be enough.

Hope that helps.

Regards
Lifehack

EhhCanada said:
Hi I am preparing my documents before getting into pool can someone please guide me with the process to obtain ECA. I am planning to use the WES service and my profile is as below

Masters in US an bachelors in India- do I need evaluation for both my Masters and Bachelors?

My wife as Masters in US and bachelors in India- Will it add any value if we get her credentials evaluated?

if both are needed can anyone tell the process and time frame for credentials evaluation through WES