+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Educational Documents - PR

vaibhavnarula

Jan 23, 2023
Hi All,
While uploading the documents for express entry, is it mandatory to provide transcripts along with ECA report and degree for foreign education?

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Hi All,
While uploading the documents for express entry, is it mandatory to provide transcripts along with ECA report and degree for foreign education?
There is no harm in uploading them in case the officer send a request to send them while starting your application and giving them another excuse to put your file on hold.

Reactions: vkamath

sbali

Jan 13, 2023
There is no harm in uploading them in case the officer send a request to send them while starting your application and giving them another excuse to put your file on hold.
Those who have ECA need to upload only ECA. Those who don't need ECA upload certificates, marksheets etc, for example Canadian education.

Now if you upload only ECA or also load degree/diploma, marksheets, transcript, it's you can club all into one file and upload, keep ECA on top.

Hope this helps

vkamath

Nov 30, 2022
I submitted all my Marksheets, My graduation certificate and the ECA. I didn't want an ADR on my application

Wajiha11

May 25, 2019
Hello Everyone,
I have a query about uploading documents format
Do we need to upload a combined documents PDF or Single document is required to be uploaded for education section?
For example; Master's Degree
Master's Transcript
Bachelor's Degree
Bachelor's Transcript
or it should all in 1 file?
According to this
  • Please use the following naming convention when labelling your documents: "Last Name - First Name – Document type - #." For example: "Wong - John - Proof of Education -1."
Kindly see if you can help

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Hello Everyone,
I have a query about uploading documents format
Do we need to upload a combined documents PDF or Single document is required to be uploaded for education section?
For example; Master's Degree
Master's Transcript
Bachelor's Degree
Bachelor's Transcript
or it should all in 1 file?
According to this
  • Please use the following naming convention when labelling your documents: "Last Name - First Name – Document type - #." For example: "Wong - John - Proof of Education -1."
Kindly see if you can help
You need to compile all your educations in a single PDF, IELTS, ECA and attach it to education tab
Make sure to attach a cover page mentioning every doc.

Wajiha11

May 25, 2019
Hello Everyone,
In background declaration form, only the month and year is mentioned to provide history or detail of activities. Wondering in which section we can attach activity details with supporting documents? Do we need to make an explanation letter to describe activities with attached documents?