+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Educational Degree request - Express Entry

Intocanada

Mar 18, 2014
There is request in Upload document section to upload 'Educational Degree/Diploma'

The help says:-

You must provide proof that you completed your post‑secondary education, such as a diploma and/or degree.

Examples of post‑secondary education are:

trade/apprenticeship
training completed in a specific trade, such as carpentry or auto mechanics
non-university certificate/diploma
training in a profession that requires formal education but not at the university level (for example, dental technician or engineering technician)
a Bachelor’s degree
an academic degree awarded by a college or university to those who completed an undergraduate curriculum; also called a baccalaureate. (e.g., a Bachelor of Arts, Science or Education)
a Master’s degree
an academic degree awarded by a graduate school of a college or university (You must have completed a Bachelor’s degree before a Master’s degree can be earned.)
A Ph.D. (A Ph.D. is the highest university degree usually based on at least three years of graduate studies and a thesis. Normally, you must have completed a Master’s degree before a PhD can be earned.)

My question is should we also upload the ECA along with degree documents?

skislam

Feb 10, 2015
Do I need to upload Secondary School Certificate and higher secondary school certificate for express entry.

Please let me know

nads1

Star Member
Apr 17, 2013
Toronto, Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London, England
LANDED..........
26-03-2016
There is nowhere on the EE application where you are asked to submit educational cert/degree etc. The only thing that you enter is your ECA number.

I think it means, you may be asked to provide proof in the future if you are given ITA.

Lovemi

Feb 4, 2015
Hi,

I think Intocanada has ITA already and if not, the answers to your question is that u cant upload anything on EE profile page.

Rgds.

julian2ad

Feb 3, 2015
pls dont use the y axis service ,they say they r professional till they get the cash after that u have to run behind them for the service.be cautious.