+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Educational Credential for two or more certificates is not available

ahmedmeissa

Jul 25, 2016
zaksam777 said:
Hi Guys,

I am facing same problem. I received an email from IRCC stating that I have more than 2 post secondary degrees so I should update my profile. When I logged in I saw that my study section showed 'not updated'. So when I tried to update that it did not show the two or more certificates, degrees option which was available before. I have 2 post secondary degrees of three or more years.Previously I was able to select that I got points for that. Now the options it shows is bachelors, masters or doctorate. So I selected 3 years or more bachelors for both of my degrees. BBA and BSCS. Since then it is showing processing update. What will be the result? I am worried!
This is very confusing and tried to cummuncategorized with IRCC but no response.
I hold a four years bachelor degree and a postgraduate diploma one semester so I was only able to add my bachelor. This made me lose 18 points

zaksam777

Apr 29, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ahmedmeissa said:
This is very confusing and tried to cummuncategorized with IRCC but no response.
I hold a four years bachelor degree and a postgraduate diploma one semester so I was only able to add my bachelor. This made me lose 18 points
Mine is says processing update

ahmedmeissa

Jul 25, 2016
americandesimd said:
This issue has been started since yesterday I believe. I have the same problem now and i think we would lose points if we do not select two or more degrees. Experts please advise how should we go about this.
[/quote

Hi
Did you reach a conclusion regarding this issue? ]

Aakash87

Oct 24, 2016
Hi All,

My WES status says "Two Bachelor Degrees". I had preivously selected "Two or more degrees" in the Level of education, but now it is not available. I have a score of 472, and received ITA on 16th November @ 470 cutoff. Not sure which option to select in Level of Education now. Any help will be highly appreciated. Thanks!

pratikdsharma

Aug 12, 2017
Hi Guys,

I am in a very similar situation. My post graduate diploma has been assessed as Postgraduate diploma (one semester). Can you please suggest how i should proceed in this situation? Should I select "Two or more diploma/degree option in Express Entry?"

Below is my WES evaluation for your reference:

CANADIAN EQUIVALENCY SUMMARY
Bachelor's degree (three years)

CREDENTIAL ANALYSIS
1. Credential Authentication: Documents were sent directly by the institution
Credential: Bachelor of Commerce
Year: 2006
Awarded by: Saurashtra University
Major/Specialization: Business Administration
Canadian Equivalency: Bachelor's degree (three years)

2. Credential Authentication: Documents were sent directly by the institution
Credential: University Postgraduate Diploma
Year: 2012
Awarded by: Gujarat University
Major/Specialization: Marketing Management
Canadian Equivalency: Postgraduate diploma (one semester)