+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Educational Credential Assessment

dharuna

May 10, 2017
Hi
I am applying permenant residence thru Express entry. For ECA to be done, should i request transcripts from the university I am graduated. Should it be sent directly from the univ to Eca organisations, or can i get from the univ and send the organisation? Is there anyone who is graduated from Anna university? Please help

lino82

Apr 12, 2017
NOC Code......
Hi,
1. Go to WES Canada website and create an account and register for ECA giving the details of ur degree to be evaluated. WES reference number will be generated.Download 'WES academic Records Request Form(WES form)' from the site (u'll find in FAQ section),type in the first portion & sign,and leave the second half for the University to fill in.Take 2 copies minimum.
2.Apply for Transcript of Marks from the University in University's form for such records & the WES forms. You will also be required to submit all mark list copies , Copy of Degree certificate,and may be even the transcript of Marks in University's specified format (The transcript has to be done on a single sheet of paper,if the details are not contained on one side,use both sides ...).
3. The Transcript of Marks can either be sent directly by the University to WES Canada or, collected by you and sent by you (safer ,faster & more reliable). Most important,the transcripts should be received from the University in an envelope pasted (closed) and sealed and signed across the back flap of the envelope and it shall not be opened again (the seal & sign on the pasted flap shall not be tampered ) .Collect the same in a sealed envelope from the University,and put it in another envelope along with a clear neat copy of the Degree Certificate and courier it to WES Canada.Quote the WES reference number on the envelopes.
4.CAD$230 need to be paid using credit card while registering for ECA in WES Canada website.

dharuna

May 10, 2017
Thank you for all step by step instructions. It helps a lot. Can u pl clarify my another doubt. Is the ECA necessary for the secondary applicant also? Do I have to do this ECA for my wife, while I am the primary applicant.

adrlim

Nov 18, 2016
Thank you for all step by step instructions. It helps a lot. Can u pl clarify my another doubt. Is the ECA necessary for the secondary applicant also? Do I have to do this ECA for my wife, while I am the primary applicant.
Yes if you are claiming points for your spouse. She has to do the exact same thing like take the IELTS exams