+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Educational Credential Assessment !!!

H_kiani

Jul 25, 2014
I was trying to apply for ECA in University of Toronto, And they were asking for a set of transcript to be send from the university that i used to study in back in INDIA, but the university is refusing to send the documents overseas.
Thought, I have a set of transcript in a seal envelope which I got from the university before I came to Canada which is almost 2 years old. Moreover, the HOD of the college that signed my transcripts has changed recently.

So, I was wondering whether I would be able to used the set of transcript i have to apply for ECA or not ?!

Thanks,

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
H_kiani said:
I was trying to apply for ECA in University of Toronto, And they were asking for a set of transcript to be send from the university that i used to study in back in INDIA, but the university is refusing to send the documents overseas.
Thought, I have a set of transcript in a seal envelope which I got from the university before I came to Canada which is almost 2 years old. Moreover, the HOD of the college that signed my transcripts has changed recently.

So, I was wondering whether I would be able to used the set of transcript i have to apply for ECA or not ?!

Thanks,
If the transcripts are sealed, you can use it.

H_kiani

Jul 25, 2014
@ MZASAM,

Just to make sure, So it doesn't matter how old are the transcripts or whether the Head of the department who has singed the papers has changed or not ?

Thanks.