+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Educational Credential Assessment (ECA)

monikasurana

Oct 5, 2014
Hello ,

I am new to this Forum . I am planning to apply for a PR to canada and i am from India(Bangalore). There are few queries and i believe this is the best forumto get answers:
1.I understand that we need to have ECA done before submitting the application. Can anyone please help me to finalise on how do i proceed with ECA ? Who is the best org to help me in this?
2.Can we submit IELTS score after some time the application is submitted or is it mandatory to submit along with application?
3.As we have points based on language / education / work exp , can anyone help me understand if there iuus any point for "kids". I had a consultancy saying me that if there is a kid you get an additional 3-4 points. I did not find this info on website. Please help me
4. Regarding the Funds - I would like to know on the duration of the bank statement to be give - 3 months or 6 months? Can PF and FD be shown as savings?

Regards
Monika

sarathuob

Star Member
May 13, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-5-2014
AOR Received.
09-09-2014
IELTS Request
Send with application
Med's Request
13-10-2014
Med's Done....
23-10-2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
11-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
06-02-2015
LANDED..........
WAiting
monikasurana said:
Hello ,

I am new to this Forum . I am planning to apply for a PR to canada and i am from India(Bangalore). There are few queries and i believe this is the best forumto get answers:
1.I understand that we need to have ECA done before submitting the application. Can anyone please help me to finalise on how do i proceed with ECA ? Who is the best org to help me in this?
2.Can we submit IELTS score after some time the application is submitted or is it mandatory to submit along with application?
3.As we have points based on language / education / work exp , can anyone help me understand if there iuus any point for "kids". I had a consultancy saying me that if there is a kid you get an additional 3-4 points. I did not find this info on website. Please help me
4. Regarding the Funds - I would like to know on the duration of the bank statement to be give - 3 months or 6 months? Can PF and FD be shown as savings?

Regards
Monika
ECA has to be done from WES,

IELTS need to submit with the application

There is point for kids

i prefer to show fund for 1 year and that would be the safe thing you can do .. i have shown FD not sure about PF ..

for more info you can PM me