Feb 2016
Med's Done....
Feb 2016
Passport Req..
June 2016
LANDED..........
Dec 2016
Hello everyone,

Have anybody knew when will this commence? As anyone applying for FSWP this coming May2013 should be able to have our credentials assessed in compliance with the program's new policy. Foreign Credentials Referral Office still have no update with regards to this matter. Is FCRO the only office we can check on to for the respective organizations that CIC will authorize to do our EAC?

Thanks

Alauddin.Ahmed

Jan 10, 2013
Dhaka
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey
Good morning
CIC has announced changes to the Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP), including the introduction of Educational Credential Assessment – a mandatory requirement that Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP) principal applicants have their non-Canadian education assessed against education standards in Canada by designated organizations. “

This requirement will take effect in May 2013. The list of organizations authorized to complete ECA reports will be announced in early 2013. Check back regularly for updates on designated organizations and details on when and how to apply for an Educational Credential Assessment.Or update the form to apply.

Thanks
Alauddin

rod.bautista

Jan 23, 2013
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Oct 2014
AOR Received.
Jan 2015
Med's Request
Feb 2016
Med's Done....
Feb 2016
Passport Req..
June 2016
LANDED..........
Dec 2016
Alauddin.Ahmed said:
Hey
Good morning
CIC has announced changes to the Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP), including the introduction of Educational Credential Assessment – a mandatory requirement that Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP) principal applicants have their non-Canadian education assessed against education standards in Canada by designated organizations. “

This requirement will take effect in May 2013. The list of organizations authorized to complete ECA reports will be announced in early 2013. Check back regularly for updates on designated organizations and details on when and how to apply for an Educational Credential Assessment.Or update the form to apply.

Thanks
Alauddin
Thank you Alauddin, yes, this is what's on the FCRO website, still waiting for their announcement ;D

CanEra

Star Member
Feb 8, 2012
Baroda,India
Category........
Visa Office......
NewDelhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26/06/2013
IELTS Request
submitted w/ appli.
File Transfer...
26-10-2013
Med's Request
16-01-2014
Med's Done....
28-01-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
16-01-2014
VISA ISSUED...
21-02-2014
LANDED..........
Almost by June2014
Dear friends,
Today i met one guy at my college office who was happy of completng his procedure at college ONLY for attested marksheets to be sent to WES. I tried to express my doubt about the procedure but he turned 'fool' of confidence and gave me doubts about my understanding.

The fact is :(text belowes are from wes, docs for india candidates)

NOTES:
College-issued and attested mark sheets will NOT be accepted unless from an autonomous college. To check whether your college has autonomous status click here.

Univ. of Mumbai and Gujarat Univ. – Please see FAQs for specific instructions.

Any of you are from india, and doing your ECA from WES, I would like to remind you that marksheets are required to be attested from the University or 'autonomous college'. Please check your college name on list from the link provided on WES website.
Hope this helps.

sinestra

Apr 28, 2013
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
10-10-2013
Med's Request
07-12-2013
Passport Req..
08-12-2013
VISA ISSUED...
26-02-2014
LANDED..........
26-05-2014
Hi all,

On 4th May 2013 intake for migration begins and I qualify under 3142 Physiotherapists section.

Although every document required for migration is available with me, I don't have the Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) completed. University of Calicut has refused to hand over the attested marksheet to me. They have instead asked me to pay a fee to them and they would verify with their records to see if I have actually studied and cleared examinations from their university. Once that is done, they would attest the copies of my marksheets and certificates and send it over to the designated organisation themselves. This whole process is going to take more than 2 weeks. After which, the designated organisation, (WES in my case) will take their time to assess the documents and send it back to me. Which I count as a week approximately. Keeping all this in mind, I believe I will not be able to apply on 4th of May 2013 or for that matter, I don't think all this would be ready by the 10th of May 2013.

My question is (I think I already know that it depends on how many have applied for that post): How much delay in applying for this category in FSWP is considered acceptable?

Thanks in advance..

amit80203

Champion Member
Apr 9, 2013
App. Filed.......
18th Oct 2017
AOR Received.
7th Dec 2017
CanEra said:
Dear friends,
Today i met one guy at my college office who was happy of completng his procedure at college ONLY for attested marksheets to be sent to WES. I tried to express my doubt about the procedure but he turned 'fool' of confidence and gave me doubts about my understanding.

The fact is :(text belowes are from wes, docs for india candidates)

NOTES:
College-issued and attested mark sheets will NOT be accepted unless from an autonomous college. To check whether your college has autonomous status click here.

Univ. of Mumbai and Gujarat Univ. – Please see FAQs for specific instructions.

Any of you are from india, and doing your ECA from WES, I would like to remind you that marksheets are required to be attested from the University or 'autonomous college'. Please check your college name on list from the link provided on WES website.
Hope this helps.
I also had the same problem when i was about to send the documents to wes....I did send only original transcripts with Degree photostat and wes document (no photocopies of marksheet)....

Shannon1667

Apr 29, 2013
Hi all,
Does anyone know whether I have to do Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) only for my latest degree which is Master Degree or I have to get all my certifications assessed (high school diploma, bachelor degree and Master degree) by ECA for the Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP)?
Thanks,
Shannon

amit80203

Champion Member
Apr 9, 2013
App. Filed.......
18th Oct 2017
AOR Received.
7th Dec 2017
Shannon1667 said:
Hi all,
Does anyone know whether I have to do Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) only for my latest degree which is Master Degree or I have to get all my certifications assessed (high school diploma, bachelor degree and Master degree) by ECA for the Federal Skilled Worker Program (FSWP)?
Thanks,
Shannon
U need to have ur Master as well as Bachelor degree assessed. Please read FAQ on WES website.
http://www.wes.org/ca/application/faq.asp
"I have a university degree from my country, should I still submit my secondary school diploma?
Generally speaking, if you have post secondary education e.g., Bachelor’s and Master’s, there may be no need to evaluate your high school diploma. On the other hand, some employers in Canada only require high school diploma as an employment condition."

rod.bautista

Jan 23, 2013
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Oct 2014
AOR Received.
Jan 2015
Med's Request
Feb 2016
Med's Done....
Feb 2016
Passport Req..
June 2016
LANDED..........
Dec 2016
Hi friends,

as far as I have checked, WES is offering a much more straight forward procedure in applying for ECA, create an account, pay, then you send a form to your respective institute to have them filled up, attach necessary credentials, and then send them to WES to have it assessed. Anybody here utilized the services of the other three organizations? thanks, and good luck to us all :D

Gauravt

Nov 25, 2013
hi,

I am also planning to get my ECA done. The process on WES website seems quite simple. However, i am unclear and what all needs to be done from my University side here in India.

Please can someone from India here guide on this.

praveenlobo7

Sep 1, 2014
Hi All,

I have a doubt.
Just want to know if its enough to send the BE transcripts to WES or we have to send the marks card xex with attestation?

And do we have to send the form which is given in the WES site?

Sep 2, 2014
Hi guys,

I have done SSC (10th) -> Diploma in Computer engineering -> BE in IT

SSC from Maharashtra state board
Diploma from Maharashtra state board of technical education
BE from Mumbai university

Now my questions are…
1. Do I need to submit 10th mark sheet OR only diploma and BE OR Only BE (i.e. only higher education)
2. Does it required all years mark sheet or only last year’s mark sheet?
3. Does it required only passing/degree certificates or mark sheets also?
4. Do I need to visit University or colleges (Unfortunately my diploma college is now shut down)
5. Where should I submit a fee and in which currency (INR or CAD)

Thanks
Benet

friendof2005

Jan 20, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-11-2015
Doc's Request.
09-12-2016
Nomination.....
13-12-2015
AOR Received.
04-04-2016
IELTS Request
-
File Transfer...
08-06-2016 (to NDVO)
Med's Request
-
Med's Done....
22-03-2016
Passport Req..
21-09-2016
amit80203 said:
I also had the same problem when i was about to send the documents to wes....I did send only original transcripts with Degree photostat and wes document (no photocopies of marksheet)....
Hi Amit,

I am planning to apply for PR under FSW express entry 2015 and wanted to know regarding WES, I have done my BE (comp engg) from mumbai Univ and MS comp science from USA. so Do I have to send them individual marksheets of all 8 semesters (BE) or just one college transcript is enough, I already have my college transcript of Date: Aug 2006, will this be allowed or not?

if you can share some experience it would be really helpful

pkumar4141

Feb 13, 2015
Hi,

I want to know that is it necessary to have attested 10 and 12 certificate for the Express entry for canada.
If yes, then from where can be get the document for 10 and 12 attested.

Please reply.
Thanks praveen