+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) for Dentist ?

Sep 3, 2017
Hi Everyone! I am new to this forum.
Guys I did my assessment and seems I am eligible.I am dentist from Pakistan in Dammam (Saudi Arabia). I am willing to apply for FSWP via Express Entry but I have following questions please.

1- There are Medical credential assessment links General practitioners and Pharmacists only. Kindly if anyone provide link for organization for Educational Credential Assessment (ECA) for Dentists.

2- For IELTS I have Academic IELTS with 7.0 Bands and CLB Level 8 (18th June 2016-Still valid) - Can I proceed with the same IELTS certificate?

3- I have to get my PCC (Police Clearance Certificate) from Saudi Arabia or from Pakistan as well? Since my visit to Pakistan was 2010 ! . If I have to get it arranged from Pakistan, please is there anyway of receiving the PCC w/o visiting Pakistan?

4- During Assessment though declared the Funds I will bring with me will be 12,300 to 15,000 CAD, but what if its just 10,000? would it effect my entry in FSWP? Please whats the Minimum Fund required as I am single .

5- Since my primary Qualification is Bachelors in Dentistry, but my experience is also in Health insurance in Pakistan (Islamabad) , so can i apply under Insurance Officer Category?

6- Provided I do all involved processes ASAP, whats the minimum time to get the process done ?

Please appreciate your assistance seniors.

Syed Qaim Ali