+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Education

KRP

Jan 13, 2012
Category........
FSW
LANDED..........
01/02/2011
We will be migrating to Canada by April...my daughter is 9 n is in grade 4 in India ...kindly guide about her education
Google TDSB - Toronto District School Board.
Schools here close down by June end and Grade 5 will start 1st week of September.
So your daughter can start school in Sept. .
From your name I understand you are Punjabi.
Brampton will be a good place to feel at home . If so, google PEEL District school board.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Schools here close down by June end and Grade 5 will start 1st week of September.
Brampton will be a good place to feel at home . If so, google PEEL District school board.
We have no idea where OP is moving. Their child should enter school in April to do 2 months of school or more. There is no need to move to Brampton if you are South Asian. You and your children will be welcomed and feel at home in all areas of Canada and all school districts.

Dec 3, 2019