+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Education

dal

Mar 22, 2010
Hello,

We start fiiling-up all the application required for FSW and hopefully we send it as soon as possible to CIO Sydney, but there is one question bothering me about the education of my wife. She is undergraduate of Engineering course in one of the University in our province, She took it for 5 years but due to lack of units required, she didnt get a diploma. What should I put in her Education in the Application form "Details of Family Members"

1. Secondary
2. Trade/Apprenticeship
3. Non-University certificate/diploma
4. Bachelor's Degree

Please help me in this matter...

Thanks in advance!

Ice Cube

Dec 20, 2009
HI,
dal said:
Hello,

We start fiiling-up all the application required for FSW and hopefully we send it as soon as possible to CIO Sydney, but there is one question bothering me about the education of my wife. She is undergraduate of Engineering course in one of the University in our province, She took it for 5 years but due to lack of units required, she didnt get a diploma. What should I put in her Education in the Application form "Details of Family Members"

A bit complicated huh?
1. Secondary- it is not secondary, right?
2. Trade/Apprenticeship-Not Trade or Apprenticeship, right?
3. Non-University certificate/diploma- Probably falls into this Category? And mentioned number of years completed with grade transcripts?
4. Bachelor's Degree- Not this right
Let's wait for seniors suggestions,
Ice cube

Please help me in this matter...

Thanks in advance!