Sent with Application
Med's Request
10-10-2014
Med's Done....
29-10-2014
Passport Req..
12-11-2014
Hello,
My nanny who is from Indonesia, willing to apply for PR. She has more than 4 yrs of experience, however she has education till secondary level in her country. Rest all the criteria is met for direct to PR program, however I wanted to ask if someone know which other program she can apply if her education is till secondary level.

Appreciate your response on this.

Thank you

Sophia16

Star Member
Oct 12, 2023
Hello,
My nanny who is from Indonesia, willing to apply for PR. She has more than 4 yrs of experience, however she has education till secondary level in her country. Rest all the criteria is met for direct to PR program, however I wanted to ask if someone know which other program she can apply if her education is till secondary level.

Appreciate your response on this.

Thank you

She can do a caregiver course and make sure she is issued a certificate

jailika

Star Member
Jul 16, 2013
Mississauga
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Mississauga
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
13-05-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
10-10-2014
Med's Done....
29-10-2014
Passport Req..
12-11-2014

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Thanks, where she can do caregiver course
So you are in Canada and nanny is in Indonesia. Or is nanny in Canada on work permit. HCCP program is closed and she needs at least one semester of post secondary and IELTS. HCCP is a pilot and new rules have yet to be announced. Processing, if eligible, is about 3 years. Caregiver course probably is not enough.

Are you the employer? Do you have business number? Income to hire a full time nanny?

jailika

Star Member
Jul 16, 2013
Mississauga
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Mississauga
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
13-05-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
10-10-2014
Med's Done....
29-10-2014
Passport Req..
12-11-2014
So you are in Canada and nanny is in Indonesia. Or is nanny in Canada on work permit. HCCP program is closed and she needs at least one semester of post secondary and IELTS. HCCP is a pilot and new rules have yet to be announced. Processing, if eligible, is about 3 years. Caregiver course probably is not enough.

Are you the employer? Do you have business number? Income to hire a full time nanny?
Nanny is on work permit for last 4 years in Canada and we thought to apply for PR, however education criteria is not fulfilled, so was looking for different options for PR.

Yes I am employer and she is on payroll

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Nanny is on work permit for last 4 years in Canada and we thought to apply for PR, however education criteria is not fulfilled, so was looking for different options for PR.

Yes I am employer and she is on payroll
She needs a year of post secondary at a college or university to be eligible for HCCP. Given that the pilot ends in a few months, need to wait and see if program is continuing. What province? Without post secondary, she is limited because her current NOC is not skilled. So PNP only option, if even eligible with NOC. And she would need a NOC that is selected with a score high enough.

Last edited:

Oteri mudiaga

Mar 19, 2024
Hello
My name is Mudiaga from Nigeria to be precise. I would love to apply for a care giver position if that's possible considering the fact I don't have a care giver certificate although I do have a secondary school certificate if that counts
I sincerely hope to get a reply from you