+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Education Visa Online CIC site says application has been refused

nandu23

Star Member
Jul 9, 2016
Hello,

Applied for educational visa and linked my application online in cic website.
In the website it says "the application has been refused", I have not received passport back or tracking site still says processing in Bangalore.

Does this mean that the visa is rejected??
Can I apply immediately again? My college starts on sept 08th. Can I reapply for this intake now??

Thanks

vaishnavi

Jun 18, 2016
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
15-06-2018
IELTS Request
07-04-2018
Med's Done....
22-05-2018
Passport Req..
30-07-2018
LANDED..........
13-08-2018
Its not advisable to apply now for Sept intake as u have a higher chance of rejection. So i would suggest that u may go through completely the reason for your rejection and apply for Jan 2017 with a stronger SOP and all the other mistakes corrected. Btw when did u apply? was ur medical passed?

MONTY39

Jul 28, 2016
Category........
CEC
nandu23 said:
Hello,

Applied for educational visa and linked my application online in cic website.
In the website it says "the application has been refused", I have not received passport back or tracking site still says processing in Bangalore.

Does this mean that the visa is rejected??
Can I apply immediately again? My college starts on sept 08th. Can I reapply for this intake now??

Thanks

Sorry to hear...Its too late already...Get your PP back and understand the reasons..Try next intake...
All the Best

harvijay1001

May 23, 2016
App. Filed.......
27-10-2016
MONTY39 said:
Sorry to hear...Its too late already...Get your PP back and understand the reasons..Try next intake...
All the Best
Reasons for refusal become very clear as soon as you check out the OP's posting history.

I thought I'd see her educational background from previous posts and that's when I saw that she's been refused a visitor visa twice to go visit her husband in Canada.

So now she's applying for a study permit.

Sorry I don't see any chance of an approval in this case

MONTY39

Jul 28, 2016
Category........
CEC
harvijay1001 said:
Reasons for refusal become very clear as soon as you check out the OP's posting history.

I thought I'd see her educational background from previous posts and that's when I saw that she's been refused a visitor visa twice to go visit her husband in Canada.

So now she's applying for a study permit.

Sorry I don't see any chance of an approval in this case
Okay...I guess you are right if this is the case... Applying for a student visa after two visitor visa rejections itself is a rejection case and is a clear case of Potential Migrate. Now three refusals down, every other attempt for SV, TRV, OWP looks like trying a lottery...

nandu23

Star Member
Jul 9, 2016
@harvijay1001 : sorry for the confusion.
I have posted regarding this topic on behalf of my friend. she applied for education visa for the first time.
She applied on july 8th and on august 12th online cic application site says refused.
Are there any chances that she can apply again for sept intake???

I applied for TRV and rejected twice, applied third time and waiting for result.

hir3

Star Member
Jan 20, 2016
nandu23 said:
@harvijay1001 : sorry for the confusion.
I have posted regarding this topic on behalf of my friend. she applied for education visa for the first time.
She applied on july 8th and on august 12th online cic application site says refused.
Are there any chances that she can apply again for sept intake???

I applied for TRV and rejected twice, applied third time and waiting for result.
If your friend submits the same application package and documents, she is getting a rejection again. You need to analyze the reason for refusal. If you want to know the exact reason,that only CAIPS notes can give you. It takes a month more. so probably the best bet will be to apply in Jan. If you can judge from the rejection letter, what might have gone wrong you can apply. But it is highly unlikely to get approved before time.

Can you share the profile of your friend, please? And When and which vfs she applied (I assume it must be an offline application because it took so long) as I also applied on 8th evening. Sill I dont have any update.

MONTY39

Jul 28, 2016
Category........
CEC
After two rejections, chances are extremely slim...
For Study Visa sept: 100%sure rejection if applied now