+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Education Verification at WES and IELTS

punithalyal

Dec 30, 2014
Hi All,

As far as I understand , we can go ahead and create our EE profile without education verification and IELTS. Once we get it done we can update our profile with the details.

Also i am confused whether My spouse would also need the WES verification and IELTS ?

Please confirm me on the above points as I am not opting for any consultant here.

thanks a lot

caddr

May 7, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
No...you need to have your ielts and credential evalation in hand before you apply for EE...ya you can later on modify your improved ielts score or points for province nomination or job offer...
If you want claim points for your spouse education and language then you need to get them assessed

DesireCA

Star Member
Apr 25, 2014
Karachi
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
2253, CRS-432
App. Filed.......
Not Yet
punithalyal said:
Hi All,

As far as I understand , we can go ahead and create our EE profile without education verification and IELTS. No, you must obtain ECA and IELTS before making EE profile.
Once we get it done we can update our profile with the details. You can update your EE profile any time after submission, But IELTS & ECA are required before making a profile.

Also i am confused whether My spouse would also need the WES verification and IELTS ? Optional, required only if you want to claim points for her/his education and Language.

Please confirm me on the above points as I am not opting for any consultant here. The consultant is not required, as instruction on CIC website is straightforward.

thanks a lot

joybrc

Jan 2, 2015
Hi Below is the snap shot of my wife's WES credentials. She is a post B.Sc Nurse which means that she diploma for 3 years and then Post. Bsc ie 2 years. And in the Express Entry Profile i have put as " two or more certificates, diplomas or degrees one ......." can some one suggest if this needs to be changed?

-----------------------------WES Assessment as below-----------------------
WES evaluates the Diploma as Canadian equivalent= 3 years of hospital study and training

WES evaluates the Post.Bsc as Canadian equivalent= Bachelor's degree (4 years)
with a remark that she was exempted from the part of the programme on the basis of studies previously completed
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Now on the above assessment i fail to judge the appropriate option that i should choose from the drop down whether should it be
a) Bachelor's degree Or a three or more year programme at University....
b) Two or more certificates, diplomas or degree. One be for a programme of 3 or more years

lazern

May 1, 2015
Can i create EE profile without getting my IELTS test report form (TRF).I know my scores through only result.But TRF is not yet reached.

Regards,
Nidhin