+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Education under EE profile

atapiat

Star Member
Mar 10, 2015
Under EE profile in Education:

We will assess X Y secondary and post-secondary periods of study for eligibility for Express Entry, and use them to calculate X Y score. You can tell us about each period of study by filling in the fields below:

I only put my bachelor and masters degree for which I have WES report.

DO I NEED TO INCLUDE MY HIGH SCHOOL EDUCATION? I do not have WES report for this nor I have any translation of my high school diploma in English? :)

SMCANADAVISA

Oct 21, 2014
atapiat said:
Under EE profile in Education:

We will assess X Y secondary and post-secondary periods of study for eligibility for Express Entry, and use them to calculate X Y score. You can tell us about each period of study by filling in the fields below:

I only put my bachelor and masters degree for which I have WES report.

DO I NEED TO INCLUDE MY HIGH SCHOOL EDUCATION? I do not have WES report for this nor I have any translation of my high school diploma in English? :)
Yes, put in every thing about your education - right from Junior high through your highest degree.

atapiat

Star Member
Mar 10, 2015
Okay I just update my profile. But I just add my high school as in the EE profile it says they will assess secondary and post-secondary periods of study for eligibility for Express Entry.

But would I need proof for my high school. I mean it was 20 years ago, not sure If I still keep the certificate... :) from then I did my bachelor and Master degree but I never needed the high school certificate.

SMCANADAVISA

Oct 21, 2014
atapiat said:
Okay I just update my profile. But I just add my high school as in the EE profile it says they will assess secondary and post-secondary periods of study for eligibility for Express Entry.

But would I need proof for my high school. I mean it was 20 years ago, not sure If I still keep the certificate... :) from then I did my bachelor and Master degree but I never needed the high school certificate.
yes, the whole bunch of mark sheets and certificates from junior high onwards are required. If you have misplaced those ask for a duplicate copy from the education authorities.