+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Education (Transcripts) section under the document checklist disappeared

Caesarpy

Star Member
Sep 12, 2016
Hi all,

I got ITA on Jan 11, and after I finished all of the forms, I saw the section of "Education (transcript)" in my documents checklist (I have a Canadian diploma and got 15 points for it). But after I did some modifications in the forms, I found that the "Education (transcript)" section disappeared. Has any one experienced this?

If I cannot get the section back, I think I'd better try to start the post-ITA application forms again. I noticed there is a "start again" button on the top of the forms. If I click that button, will all information I entered be removed and I can start fill the forms again?

Thanks very much for your help!

And good luck for everyone waiting for today's draw!

schemingon

Star Member
Feb 19, 2014
I dont think this option was ever there, at least for me. Believe we should upload transcripts along with other educational certificates.

Caesarpy

Star Member
Sep 12, 2016
schemingon said:
I dont think this option was ever there, at least for me. Believe we should upload transcripts along with other educational certificates.
Thank you for your reply.

And I'm very sure about that I saw that section when I complete all forms and be able to see the checklist for the first time. And there are some discussion about it in this forum.

Have you ever delete your Canadian study history and re-add it? I did that and guess that could be the reason...

schemingon

Star Member
Feb 19, 2014
Caesarpy said:
Thank you for your reply.

And I'm very sure about that I saw that section when I complete all forms and be able to see the checklist for the first time. And there are some discussion about it in this forum.

Have you ever delete your Canadian study history and re-add it? I did that and guess that could be the reason...
I never had Canadian education. So that may not be the case.

Caesarpy

Star Member
Sep 12, 2016
schemingon said:
I never had Canadian education. So that may not be the case.
Yeah, I think so. CIC needs transcript to determine the academic years to calculate how many points for Canadian education you can have.

Thank you very much all the same.

immi1992

Nov 23, 2016
I had this upload field when I put my Canadian high school information in education history. But after I removed my high school, this upload is gone. Did you change any Canadian high school history?

Caesarpy

Star Member
Sep 12, 2016
immi1992 said:
I had this upload field when I put my Canadian high school information in education history. But after I removed my high school, this upload is gone. Did you change any Canadian high school history?
I don't have Canadian high school education, but I did remove my Canadian diploma and re-added it, I think that could be the reason. Thanks a lot for your information.

I think I should start the forms again, has anyone used the "start again" button? Thanks!

MZASAM

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
schemingon said:
I did not see any such option / folder for transcripts!!!

I uploaded IELTS, WES, Bachelors degree, Master degree certificates NOT THE Transcripts!! Am I good?

syedahraza

Jun 20, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MZASAM said:

I uploaded IELTS, WES, Bachelors degree, Master degree certificates NOT THE Transcripts!! Am I good?
MZASAM I did the same the thing, IELTS, BSc and Masters degree along with ECA. Don't worry.

Caesarpy

Star Member
Sep 12, 2016
MZASAM said:

Do you have any Canadian education credential?

dastanmo

Star Member
Jan 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
December 05, 2014
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Caesarpy said:
Hi all,

I got ITA on Jan 11, and after I finished all of the forms, I saw the section of "Education (transcript)" in my documents checklist (I have a Canadian diploma and got 15 points for it). But after I did some modifications in the forms, I found that the "Education (transcript)" section disappeared. Has any one experienced this?

If I cannot get the section back, I think I'd better try to start the post-ITA application forms again. I noticed there is a "start again" button on the top of the forms. If I click that button, will all information I entered be removed and I can start fill the forms again?

Thanks very much for your help!

And good luck for everyone waiting for today's draw!
Hey,

The exact same thing just happened to me as well. Were you able to find a way to bring the Transcript section back to the checklist or did you end up clicking "Start Again"? I am almost done my entire application, hence am not too keen to start all over again. I was thinking of may be adding the transcript along with my degree. Just curious what you ended up doing in your case.

Thank you for your help!