+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Education related documents

sav_abhi

Apr 17, 2017
Hi, I got my ITA and collecting documents. In my education section, I got points for masters. For the supporting documents, are WES report, Degree and marksheets sufficient? CIC mentions transcripts but colleges in India they just give marksheets and degree not transcripts. Please clarify.

jpv2212

Jan 30, 2015
Category........
FSW
sav_abhi said:
Hi, I got my ITA and collecting documents. In my education section, I got points for masters. For the supporting documents, are WES report, Degree and marksheets sufficient? CIC mentions transcripts but colleges in India they just give marksheets and degree not transcripts. Please clarify.
All universities in India do provide transcripts. You just need to ask the appropriate authority.
But how could you obtain your WES without transcripts?

sav_abhi

Apr 17, 2017
jpv2212 said:
All universities in India do provide transcripts. You just need to ask the appropriate authority.
But how could you obtain your WES without transcripts?
Yes, Universities provide on special request. I got them and sent to WES sealed envelopes. I don't have them. Is it required to get transcripts again to upload while submitting profile or only marksheets and degrees will suffice?

jpv2212

Jan 30, 2015
Category........
FSW
sav_abhi said:
Yes, Universities provide on special request. I got them and sent to WES sealed envelopes. I don't have them. Is it required to get transcripts again to upload while submitting profile or only marksheets and degrees will suffice?
Mark sheets are not required for the purpose. You should get additional copies of your transcripts.
I guess no one had suggested you to order extra copies of transcripts when you first applied for it to the university. You should have ordered 2 or 3 extra copies for future requirement.

Since you do not have any copy at present, you have to apply to the university again for transcripts. But this time make sure to order 2 or 3 additional copies. Generally, they charge 500 INR for one copy, and around 50 INR for each additional copies. e.g. if you order for 3 copies, then you'll have to pay 500 + 50 + 50 = 600 INR in total.

You will need to upload scanned copies of Transcripts + Degree certificates + ECA report + IELTS TRF

Make sure you upload ECA & IELTS in the education upload field, since there are no separate places for ECA or IELTS to upload them.

JRNVU-ECA

Apr 25, 2017
Urgent - Need ECA for Janardan Rai Nagar Vidyapeeth University

Hi People,

This is really urgent!!!!
Has any one got ECA for Bachelors/Masters completed from Janardan Rai Nagar Vidyapeeth University.
Please, let me know which organisation will evaluate WES/IQAS/ICAS or any other.
Help me please.....