+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Education Points

eduardoF

Oct 15, 2008
Toman said:
Will 3 year bachelor diploma from Rotterdam School of Management be sufficient as an indication of how many years I studied, or would I have to prove that I studied 15 years of my life (including elementary school diploma, high school diploma etc.)?
I think you have to show all diplomas from high school onwards.

Shion

Oct 12, 2008
Greetings ghiaskhan,

After 13 years of full time continuous studies I am having a gap of several years and then adding 1 year part time diploma.

Will I get 15 points even if I have a several years of gap ?

Thanks

ghiaskhan

you get educational points if you have any of the following educational attainments.Points that can be counted are mentioned against each qualification.
University Degrees

PhD, or Master's, AND at least 17 years of full-time or full-time equivalent study 25 points

Two or more university degrees at the Bachelor's level AND at least 15 years of full-time or full-time equivalent studyars 22 points

A two-year university degree at the Bachelor's level AND at least 14 years of full-time or full-time equivalent study 20 points

A one-year university degree at the Bachelor's level AND at least 13 years of full-time or full-time equivalent study 15 points

Trade or Non-university Certificate or Diploma

A three-year diploma, trade certificate or apprenticeship AND at least 15 years of full-time or full-time equivalent study 22 points

A two-year diploma, trade certificate or apprenticeship AND at least 14 years of full-time or full-time equivalent study 20 points

A one-year diploma, trade certificate or apprenticeship AND at least 13 years of full-time or full-time equivalent study 15 points

A one-year diploma, trade certificate or apprenticeship AND at least 12 years of full-time or full-time equivalent study 12 points

Secondary School Educational Credential 5 points