+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Education not matching NOC

Becsa184

Apr 23, 2020
Has anyone had recent experience or advice with regards to a NOC where you do not have any qualification? I've always worked in accounts and meet all the main duties for 1311, but the employment requirements state qualifications in accounting/bookkeeping etc. Of which I have none.

AshlynJ

Mar 11, 2017
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Edmonton
AOR Received.
17-02-2019
Med's Done....
02-04-2019
Passport Req..
02-07-2019
VISA ISSUED...
16-07-2019
LANDED..........
12-10-2019
Hi,
Don't worry about its education qualifications. It just says that you are recommended to have that level of education to work in the position, not a mandatory.
You only need to prove that the duties and hours of more than a year experience on a reference letter.

Wolfpmd3

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2015
Canada
NOC Code......
Has anyone had recent experience or advice with regards to a NOC where you do not have any qualification? I've always worked in accounts and meet all the main duties for 1311, but the employment requirements state qualifications in accounting/bookkeeping etc. Of which I have none.
Exactly, as @AshlynJ said, it doesn't matter

Pam27

Oct 17, 2020
Hi Becsa184,

When you said that you have no qualification at all, do you mean you don’t have bachelor degree? How did you go with your application?

Becsa184

Apr 23, 2020
Hi Becsa184,

When you said that you have no qualification at all, do you mean you don’t have bachelor degree? How did you go with your application?
I had no accounting qualifications. I have a bachelor of science in Psychology. I had my application reviewed by lawyer who said nothing about this and so far, I'm waiting for my application to be processed.

Pam27

Oct 17, 2020
Thank you! Good luck with your application!
I had no accounting qualifications. I have a bachelor of science in Psychology. I had my application reviewed by lawyer who said nothing about this and so far, I'm waiting for my application to be processed.

khaledcodexxx

Feb 24, 2022
please can you give abrief update