+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445


Discussion in 'Education' started by Sanjeev@30, Jun 14, 2019.

  1. Dear , i have got admission offer from University of Waterloo for under graduate course & applied for loan to bank. The bank has sanctioned the loan but it will disburse the amount when i will get a visa form Canadian embassy with bank loan sanction letter as proof of funds. But the middle agency is directing me to first deposit the fee & GIC in advance and attached the receipt with my visa application .I can deposit the GIC but bank is saying if my visa got rejected then in that case how the university who has got the funds in advance will pay back the deposited amount. So that's why bank says they can only give me bank support document but funds will only be transferred after getting valid visa only. I am in a fix now .Can anybody advice me on this issue......thanks.
  2. If your family doesn’t have the money for even the deposit a 4 year undergraduate course plus living expenses will be over 100K. Waterloo is a very demanding program and it will be difficult to work 20 hours per week if you are counting on this income. You should really consider going to school in Canada once you have completed your undergraduate education.

Share This Page