+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Education information: university transfer

leonht

Star Member
Mar 31, 2015
I attended university in Canada, but after my first year I transferred to another university. The university I transferred to granted all transfer credits.

Currently I just indicated all my studies under the newer university in EE profile, since that's the place I got the degree from.
Thinking back, maybe I should've separated them. But EE requires to specify the level of education. Since I transferred, I didn't receive any degree from the old university, so the Bachelor's level hasn't been attained. So EE profile doesn't have an option to specify university transfer.

Should I separate the attendance of universities somehow or keep them all under one and provide a letter of explanation?
Any advice on this?

raymundo1

Jan 18, 2023
I attended university in Canada, but after my first year I transferred to another university. The university I transferred to granted all transfer credits.

Currently I just indicated all my studies under the newer university in EE profile, since that's the place I got the degree from.
Thinking back, maybe I should've separated them. But EE requires to specify the level of education. Since I transferred, I didn't receive any degree from the old university, so the Bachelor's level hasn't been attained. So EE profile doesn't have an option to specify university transfer.

Should I separate the attendance of universities somehow or keep them all under one and provide a letter of explanation?
Any advice on this?
Could you give any update on this one