+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Education History section in imm5669e (Schedule A Background)

cn07

Dec 18, 2018
Hi All,

I was filling the schedule A 5669 form my spouse. She is in India. Had couple of questions in education History section

1)For filing secondary school information ie class 10th and class 12th, what should we write for a)field of study b)certificate and diploma issued ?
2)for btech degree what should we mention in a)field of study b)certificate and diploma issued ?

TIA

RamanManraj

Star Member
Aug 30, 2020
Hlo guys it’s a serious question ircc ask me update schedule a form for my spouse . I never mention before my spouse has visitor visa refusal of Canada in 2017 . It may cause any trouble if I say yes in this form

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
Hlo guys it’s a serious question ircc ask me update schedule a form for my spouse . I never mention before my spouse has visitor visa refusal of Canada in 2017 . It may cause any trouble if I say yes in this form
It may cause trouble or it may not but if you answer NO, you are for sure in trouble. That's misrepresentation and can result in a band to Canada for your wife.
You better correct your mistake. I think if they asked for an update instead of PFL, they are giving you a chance to correct it.

RamanManraj

Star Member
Aug 30, 2020
It may cause trouble or it may not but if you answer NO, you are for sure in trouble. That's misrepresentation and can result in a band to Canada for your wife.
You better correct your mistake. I think if they asked for an update instead of PFL, they are giving you a chance to correct it.
So what is pfl