+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Education history multiple degree

Imm1402

Dec 1, 2022
Hello all,

I have an ITA and I am filling the PR application now.

My wife has the bachelor of painting with ECA and associate diploma (two years study) of agriculture without ECA.

1- In education history I only mentioned her bachelor and not associate diploma? Is it correct?

2- In personal history I mentioned both her bachelor and associate degrees as they are within the last 10 years. Is it correct?

For myself, I have a bachelor, a master degree and did one year fellowship/academic research, all in IT. Only the master degree has ECA equivalent to Canadian master. And NONE of them are within the last 10 years. So:

3- In personal history, I only mentioned my work experience that is within the last 10 years. Is it correct?

4- In education history, I only mentioned my master. Is it correct?

Regards

Taran D

VIP Member
Oct 1, 2020
Hello all,

I have an ITA and I am filling the PR application now.

My wife has the bachelor of painting with ECA and associate diploma (two years study) of agriculture without ECA.

1- In education history I only mentioned her bachelor and not associate diploma? Is it correct?

2- In personal history I mentioned both her bachelor and associate degrees as they are within the last 10 years. Is it correct?

For myself, I have a bachelor, a master degree and did one year fellowship/academic research, all in IT. Only the master degree has ECA equivalent to Canadian master. And NONE of them are within the last 10 years. So:

3- In personal history, I only mentioned my work experience that is within the last 10 years. Is it correct?

4- In education history, I only mentioned my master. Is it correct?

Regards
Even though you had done ECA for a degree or not one has to mention all the education achieved till date.