+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Education History FSW

Liam88

Mar 27, 2015
Really need some help on this one. I am filling out my EE profile and confused about a question under education history. It asks...."Has the individual obtained a Canadian degree, diploma or certificate for this period of study?"

I completed a 4 year apprenticeship under NOC 7312 and obtained my foreign trade certificate after completing this 4 year apprenticeship in 2009.

I also applied to the apprenticeship authority here in BC earlier this year to challenge the exam to obtain a Canadian certificate in NOC 7312. I now have an inter-Provincial Red Seal certificate in NOC 7312. Highest Canadian standard certificate for this trade.

As all 5 of the approved ECA assessors approved by CIC do not assess apprenticeship credentials, can i select "yes" to the above question regarding whether I obtained a Canadian credential for this period of study or is this misrepresentation?

loz1993

Aug 19, 2018
Really need some help on this one. I am filling out my EE profile and confused about a question under education history. It asks...."Has the individual obtained a Canadian degree, diploma or certificate for this period of study?"

I completed a 4 year apprenticeship under NOC 7312 and obtained my foreign trade certificate after completing this 4 year apprenticeship in 2009.

I also applied to the apprenticeship authority here in BC earlier this year to challenge the exam to obtain a Canadian certificate in NOC 7312. I now have an inter-Provincial Red Seal certificate in NOC 7312. Highest Canadian standard certificate for this trade.

As all 5 of the approved ECA assessors approved by CIC do not assess apprenticeship credentials, can i select "yes" to the above question regarding whether I obtained a Canadian credential for this period of study or is this misrepresentation?

Hi did you find out the answer to your question? I've got the same problem. I want to select Yes to "canadian ... certificate" = red seal certificate of qualification?