+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Education History Express Entry

Eksler

Star Member
Jun 11, 2015
Hi,

Do we need to add our entire education history into EE profile or just the one evaluated by WES? What do you think? I have 2 MA Degrees, however only 1 evaluated by WES. Do I need to mention the other in my profile or not?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Eksler said:
Hi,

Do we need to add our entire education history into EE profile or just the one evaluated by WES? What do you think? I have 2 MA Degrees, however only 1 evaluated by WES. Do I need to mention the other in my profile or not?
You'll have to support all educations qualifications received from outside Canada with an ECA before it is useful towards getting points added in your EE profile. Of course, you can choose to leave qualifications out if you don't get any points for that or you don't need those points for some reason.

All the best!

Eksler

Star Member
Jun 11, 2015
Asivad Anac said:
You'll have to support all educations qualifications received from outside Canada with an ECA before it is useful towards getting points added in your EE profile. Of course, you can choose to leave qualifications out if you don't get any points for that or you don't need those points for some reason.

All the best!
I have my Master degree supported by ECA, but suddenly I thought if I also need my Bachelor degree to be assessed or at least mentioned in my EE profile. Just wondering if it can cause any problems in the future with ITA personal history or education sections?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Eksler said:
I have my Master degree supported by ECA, but suddenly I thought if I also need my Bachelor degree to be assessed or at least mentioned in my EE profile. Just wondering if it can cause any problems in the future with ITA personal history or education sections?
You are free to mention it in your profile without needing an ECA (in fact you should to be honest about things). Just that you can't claim points for anything not supported by ECA - no concerns otherwise.

yogigal

Star Member
Jul 5, 2015
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-07-2015
Asivad Anac said:
Not needed.
Thanks, reading this thread helped me fill up Education History part of the application.

Pandey013

Sep 10, 2016
I have done my Masters from Canada and BTech from India. Do I need to get ECA for my B.Tech degree to get points? Currently I am working in Canada from last 1 year on PGWP.

ReneeCas

Mar 12, 2018
Not needed.
Hi Avisad, thanks for your valuable time. I have a similar question. Do I need to add my high school education which has NOT being assess through ECA in my express entry profile? At the moment I am only adding my Undergraduate Education which I receive in Canada?