+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Education for Regular Skilled Worker Program

grzegorz

May 9, 2023
Good afternoon. I am going to apply for Regular Skilled Worker Program, however one fact is not clear for me:

I have a bachelor degree, the diploma is issued in two languages - my native and English, stamps are only in my native language.

Do I need to translate/verify/validate/etc them to apply for the mentioned program? Thanks all.

milon45

Star Member
Jul 10, 2023
Good afternoon. I am going to apply for Regular Skilled Worker Program, however one fact is not clear for me:

I have a bachelor degree, the diploma is issued in two languages Visit our website- my native and English, stamps are only in my native language.

Do I need to translate/verify/validate/etc them to apply for the mentioned program? Thanks all.
Yes, you must translate and possibly validate your diploma for the Regular Skilled Worker Program. Since your diploma has stamps only in your native language, you should have it translated by a certified translator. Check the specific requirements on the official immigration authority's website to ensure compliance with their rules.