+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Education Equivalency - 10 + 3 year diploma + 2 year Bachelor (Lateral Move)

anonredhawk

Mar 21, 2023
Dear All,
Please suggest if I will be considered to graduate from WES or any other firm if my education qualification is as follows and if you have personally tried which one of the below;

- 10th Standard SSC (Mumbai)
- 3 Years - Diploma (Electronics and Telecom) from MSBTE - State technical board.
- 2 Years - B.Sc. - Computer Applications Lateral moved as I had completed 3 years' diploma earlier.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Dear All,
Please suggest if I will be considered to graduate from WES or any other firm if my education qualification is as follows and if you have personally tried which one of the below;

- 10th Standard SSC (Mumbai)
- 3 Years - Diploma (Electronics and Telecom) from MSBTE - State technical board.
- 2 Years - B.Sc. - Computer Applications Lateral moved as I had completed 3 years' diploma earlier.
Tough to say how your BSc will be evaluated. Likely as a 3 year bachelors degree because in Canada the 2 years after grade 10 is considered high school. You would then have 3 years of post- secondary education. The school also has an impact on the results of the assessment

Reactions: Taran D

anonredhawk

Mar 21, 2023
Tough to say how your BSc will be evaluated. Likely as a 3 year bachelors degree because in Canada the 2 years after grade 10 is considered high school. You would then have 3 years of post- secondary education. The school also has an impact on the results of the assessment
So you mean that 10+3+2 (in my case) will be normalized as 10+2+3 (as per Canada) and I will be considered as bachelor's?