+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Education Credential Assessment

Virgipeza

Jun 14, 2016
Hi , I´m a spanish that would like to move to Canada as inmigrant.

I have some doubts in relation with the Education Credential Assesment. I live in Madrid and I would like to know if there is any Institution here that could do this. I have seen that it is very expensive as well.

Other question is, Does they need just the photocopy of my Degrees in order to do de Credential? should they be certified by the Universities where I got them or the WES will do it.

I would appreciate whether someone could clarify

Kind Regards

jairichi

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Virgipeza said:
Hi , I´m a spanish that would like to move to Canada as inmigrant.

I have some doubts in relation with the Education Credential Assesment. I live in Madrid and I would like to know if there is any Institution here that could do this. I have seen that it is very expensive as well.

Other question is, Does they need just the photocopy of my Degrees in order to do de Credential? should they be certified by the Universities where I got them or the WES will do it.

I would appreciate whether someone could clarify

Kind Regards
The following agencies are authorized to do ECA for Canada immigration
Comparative Education Service – University of Toronto School of Continuing Studies
International Credential Assessment Service of Canada
World Education Services
International Qualifications Assessment Service
International Credential Evaluation Service
Medical Council of Canada (professional body for Doctors)
Pharmacy Examining Board of Canada (professional body for Pharmacists)

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/assessment.asp

You need to ask your university to enclose your transcripts in a sealed envelope and send it directly to assessing organization or hand it over to you and you need to send it to assessing organization. The transcripts have to be in English or French.

ps1957

Oct 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jairichi said:
The following agencies are authorized to do ECA for Canada immigration
Comparative Education Service – University of Toronto School of Continuing Studies
International Credential Assessment Service of Canada
World Education Services
International Qualifications Assessment Service
International Credential Evaluation Service
Medical Council of Canada (professional body for Doctors)
Pharmacy Examining Board of Canada (professional body for Pharmacists)

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/assessment.asp

You need to ask your university to enclose your transcripts in a sealed envelope and send it directly to assessing organization or hand it over to you and you need to send it to assessing organization. The transcripts have to be in English or French.

When applying for express entry, is it necessary to get ECA for both principal applicant and spouse?

shariq123

Jun 8, 2016
ps1957 said:
When applying for express entry, is it necessary to get ECA for both principal applicant and spouse?
If you want educational points for your spouse for your Express Entry profile, then yes!! Otherwise no.

ps1957

Oct 26, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks for the reply :)

Methiwala

Jul 31, 2017
Hello Everyone !
Please free to re-direct me in-case I should be looking in some different thread/topic.
I have a Diploma (3Yrs after 10th Std) from Autonomous Tech. Institute in Pune and a 2yr MBA from Tripura University
I have skipped 12th Std. After 10th I opted for a 3Yr Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
Could anyone please advice me on what would be my ECA result ? Will it be "Masters" or "2 or more Certificates / Diploma"

Thanks in advance
Cheers!