+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Education Credential Assessment for Pakistan

ccl_00032

Nov 28, 2017
NOC Code......
Hi,

I have all my documents in a sealed envelope from the universities (Two different universities NED & IoBM) , but i have not inserted the academic record request from. is it good? or do i need to ask them to seal again with the form inside.

plus do i need any sort of form to be stamped by university or hec? or the degrees are enough in sealed envelope.
do i need to send the colored copy of every document also with the package.

appreciate your guidance.

Jojii

Star Member
Jun 13, 2012
NOC Code......
Can you please help? Does IQAS necessarily require duplicate degree from the university or certified photocopy of the degree can be sent too?
If the certified copy is inside a sealed envelope from the university, then its fine.
I had done the same way. it was accepted.
Good luck.

Jojii

Star Member
Jun 13, 2012
NOC Code......
Hi,

I have all my documents in a sealed envelope from the universities (Two different universities NED & IoBM) , but i have not inserted the academic record request from. is it good? or do i need to ask them to seal again with the form inside.

plus do i need any sort of form to be stamped by university or hec? or the degrees are enough in sealed envelope.
do i need to send the colored copy of every document also with the package.

appreciate your guidance.
I believe its necessary to have the academic record request form inside the sealed envleope because they have specifically asked for it this way. However, I have not so far seen anyone facing any rejections based on that. So its up to you if you want to take the chance on it.

The copies of the degrees in sealed envelope are enought.

I don't get your last question about the colored copies.

Jojii

Star Member
Jun 13, 2012
NOC Code......
Thank you so much. Did you send those documents to IQAS by yourself?
Yes. I just took the sealed envelope (From NED University in my case), put it in an envelope and sent it by TCS to IQAS.
I wrote NED University in the FROM section, but you can also put it in the same envelope as your application.

As long as the envelope is sealed you can send it together with your application documents to save on courier costs.

Reactions: ZoyaAhsanKhan4

shfatima20

Feb 19, 2018
Yes. I just took the sealed envelope (From NED University in my case), put it in an envelope and sent it by TCS to IQAS.
I wrote NED University in the FROM section, but you can also put it in the same envelope as your application.

As long as the envelope is sealed you can send it together with your application documents to save on courier costs.
Thank you so much.

Nov 28, 2017
If the certified copy is inside a sealed envelope from the university, then its fine.
I had done the same way. it was accepted.
Good luck.
HI,
Yes the certified copies are in the sealed envelopes by the university but i dont have academic form inside that sealed envelope

sdanish

Feb 12, 2018
Tks for your reply. As you mentioned IQAS does not need HEC verification so no point to get attestation from them on photocopies of my degrees. But i will like to clarify that my Original Degrees awarded by Preston University Karachi are duly verified by HEC in the year 2012.
The only matter now is whether IQAS will accept my docs for ECA or not. As you suggest i will try to get the answer directly by calling IQAS. Thanks for your help anyways.
Hello !!
Just wanna know the status if you have applied for the assessment from IQAS plus have you sent the transcripts without attestation of HEC

Shaker123

Jun 3, 2017
That's good for you, WES is quick. For evaluation from WES you must send following documents:

1. Matric Certificate/Sanad (This should be sent to WES by the board. Normally certificate will have the details of marks obtained, therefore, no need to send the mark sheet. If in your case your certificate doesn't have the detail of marks obtained you must request your board to send both certificate and mark sheet).
2. Intermediate Certificate/Sanad (This should also be sent to WES by the board. Normally certificate will have the details of marks obtained, therefore, no need to send the mark sheet. If in your case your certificate doesn't have the detail of marks obtained you must request your board to send both certificate and mark sheet).
3. University DMC/Transcripts and Degrees (Photocopies attested by HEC, HEC doesn't provide courier facility anymore, therefore, get your attested in a sealed envelope from HEC and post it to WES yourself. They know it and will accept your degrees as long as the seal is intact.)
Hey Murtaza, just wanted to check if there is a need to fill out the "Academic Records Request form" form and include in the sealed envelope sent to WES for Matric, Inter and university degrees ?

hashirusmani

Mar 29, 2018
i have completed BBA from newports institute in 2013 ... applied for IQAS ..... my degree is already attested from HEC, ministry of foreign affairs, UAE embassy .....
will they accept my degree and give positive assessment? I have heard rumors that they are giving -ve results for Pimset,preston and newports.....

can anyone clarify?

Apr 10, 2018
Yes. I am 100% sure about this. because both me and my spouse got ECA done from IQAS. We only submitted documentation for Bachelors and Masters degree. We have both received positive ECA without any issues. Good luck. You can send me a PM if you have any further questions. :)
Hello,
Can you please tell how much time does IQAS take to assess the education credentials?

Thank you.

DonCarlione

Feb 18, 2018
Dear All,

I have sent documents to University of Toronto for assessment and just wanted to have an idea what should i expect. If any of you have received assessment report against following (or near to following) credentials please share.

1. 2 years Bachelor in psychology PU
2. 2 years Masters in Psychology PU
3. Bed and Med almost of 3 years from AOU.

I have sent documents for all four qualification from respective universities.

My concern is will I at-least get "Two or more certificates, diplomas, or degrees."

Thanks a lot.
I have received the assessment;

two four year graduations. it took almost 2 1/2 months.

amurtaza

Oct 19, 2017
Hey Murtaza, just wanted to check if there is a need to fill out the "Academic Records Request form" form and include in the sealed envelope sent to WES for Matric, Inter and university degrees ?
Yes plelase include academic request form.

amurtaza

Oct 19, 2017
Hi Palwasha
Thanks for the reply.
I m bit confused. On WES website it says ask ur board to attest and send them directly. I have the documents attested by IBCC and they have sealed the documents in an envelope. The copies which have been sealed by IBCC doesn't have attestation by the board, only the IBCC stamp and signature. Will WES accept it?
Please help
Azhar
Hi Azhar,

I am quite late, I don't know how but I missed the notification that you quoted my reply. Anyways if you haven't yet done with the ECA, photocopies are required not the original ones, and anything in the envelope sealed by IBCC will be considered attested. The seal is the authenticity itself, just pay the IBCC to send your envelope to WES.

Abbas11111111

May 1, 2018
Dubai
Bro, it's very pleasure to see you efforts, but do you have any idea or can gives some tips about DAE credential from KpK Technical board of education?