+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Education Credential Assessment for Masters Degree should i need for bachelors?

new2canada85

Star Member
Jan 31, 2011
i completed masters like 5 years ago in usa, i can get that procedure done instructed by WES for my masters degree

but is it required for my bachelors degree also? i am not in india right now and i completed my bachelors like 10 years ago, i cant get copies attested by university and all other procedures requested by wes for my bachelors degree

is the procedure needed for bachelors degree also? please clarify

dmiriy10

May 20, 2013
Hyderabad
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
22-12-2014
Doc's Request.
DD Encash Date: 17-02-2015; Sent Doc's with application
Nomination.....
PER : 09-03-2015
AOR Received.
N/A with LVO.
IELTS Request
Sent with Doc's
File Transfer...
27-03-2015 to LVO------ 2nd Line updated on 20th Aug 2015. PCC request sent on 17th Aug 2015.
Med's Request
Nov 20th 2015.
Med's Done....
10th Dec 2015; Passport Renewal request from DRD on 7th Jan 2016
Interview........
Waived.
Passport Req..
04-02-2016; Passports submitted in VFS on 07-02-2016
VISA ISSUED...
Yes. Received passports courier on 14th Feb 2016.
LANDED..........
Nov 2016
Please note that if u dont send Credentials to WES according to the country requirement, they will not process ur application untill u submit the required documents. These are the list of documents u need to send to WES

Maters USA:

1. Duplicate Transcript from Univ and photocopy of Final degree award certificate (Send mail to univ Examination or Graduation office with your Student NUmber and tell them to mail to WES for evaluation purpose.) .... I did the same thing. I am Graduated in UK and now i am working in India. My friend collected the Duplicate Transcript from Univ and he couriered to WES............ If possible do the same thing as i did.

2. If you are not in India, tell ur brother or friend to collect the Duplicate B.Tech Transcripts from Univ and tell them to give in Sealed envelope with STAMP ...........

I got my B.tech Transcripts form JNTU in a sealed envelope..... U can get in 2 hrs........
3. Photocopy of 10th, +2 aswell. No need of attestation on this.

Note: Only Duplicate Transcripts must be in a Sealed Envelope. No other docs must be in sealed Envelope............ok

While posting use other big size envelope and place all the documents in this big size envelope.......... Mention postal address on both the envelopes. for safe side only...........You can include photocopy of ur masters certificates aswell........ no problem.... i did the same thing..... but your univ should post the Duplicate Masters Transcript to WES........... its mandatory.

If u have any queries please do post me.... i will help you out................. cheersssss

gregg

Jun 23, 2013
new2canada85 said:
i completed masters like 5 years ago in usa, i can get that procedure done instructed by WES for my masters degree

but is it required for my bachelors degree also? i am not in india right now and i completed my bachelors like 10 years ago, i cant get copies attested by university and all other procedures requested by wes for my bachelors degree

is the procedure needed for bachelors degree also? please clarify
I had similar issue with a masters degree from the UK and WES requesting for bachelors transcript b4 my masters degree could be evaluated which I felt was unnecessary. To avoid the long process of doing that I opted for ICAS which was very straight forward and I received my report including electronics and hard copy some 2 weeks ago after approximatly about 5 weeks. My suggestion is that you try to balance the time + cost it will take to get ur bachelors degree and the duration it takes ICAS to complete the evaluation and then make your decision.