+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Education credential assesment for Quebec?

LinaM

Star Member
Mar 3, 2016
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi friends,

I have ECA report assesed by WES. Is it enough for Quebec immigration? Or any other assesment needed. If so should I submit my application only after getting the assesment in Mon projet or I can submit by enabling the check box that have not done any credential assessment. I will b appreciated on ur response..

jairichi

Champion Member
Jan 21, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LinaM said:
Hi friends,

I have ECA report assesed by WES. Is it enough for Quebec immigration? Or any other assesment needed. If so should I submit my application only after getting the assesment in Mon projet or I can submit by enabling the check box that have not done any credential assessment. I will b appreciated on ur response..
For Quebec no ECA is needed.

Zahid009

Jun 25, 2016
Dear Sir

I am from Bangladesh and have completed my M.S in Geography and Environment and doing a job in a bank, after joining the I have successfully completed the banking diploma two parts JAIBB AND DAIBB.Here my question can get the points for profession or in which NOC code I can apply for Quebec immigration in mon project?

Your best regard
Mosharruf(zhsn.bn@gmail.com)

petta

Star Member
Jul 4, 2015
NOC Code......
LinaM said:
Hi friends,

You can find the AOT (Area of Training) from the below link.

http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/immigrate-settle/permanent-workers/requirements-programs/index.html

You can have to find out your relevant NOC code by checking the link.
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/noc.asp
Just give a search with keywords and compare your duties and responsibilities to find your correct NOC code.