+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Education Assessment

jriddhi

Apr 18, 2021
Hi Folks,can anyone please guide me how are 2 years distance courses of PGDM and MBA are evaluted by WES,CES and IQAS?Which one should I go for ?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
No one can tell you. It is evaluated based on the university you attended. WES is the most difficult to get your MBA assessed unless you went to a US or UK university. IQAS has a backlog with 30+weeks processing and they only take a limited number of applicants per day.

jriddhi

Apr 18, 2021
No one can tell you. It is evaluated based on the university you attended. WES is the most difficult to get your MBA assessed unless you went to a US or UK university. IQAS has a backlog with 30+weeks processing and they only take a limited number of applicants per day.
Course is offered by NMIMS (Distance Learning)

May 8, 2021
Hi everyone,
Hope you all are safe & taking care of your loved ones

Today, I have got my ECA report from IQAS for my PGDM Degree. If anyone has done his/her PGDM (Distance) in Financial Management from NMIMS then you can consider my result. They are considering it as a 1 year Diploma not master's which was heartbreaking for me and I can't help it out but, if anyone could seek some guidance from this then I would be lucky to help.
At last, I am thinking to go for another assessment for my PGDM degree. Any leads about which body should I choose now which can give me master's equivalency.
(FYI: I downloaded my report through fluctuation tool)

Take care everyone.