+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Education Assessment

Nitin Garg

Sep 7, 2016
Dear All,

I hope you all are doing great.

I have some queries regarding Education Degree / Diploma assessment as per World education services Canada.

I have done 3 year full time Regular graduation and after wards 2 years full time PGDM in marketing which is Equivalent to MBA.

I need to understand, Is my credential is at par with Canadian education services.?

can anybody help me in this?

Thanks

istari

Champion Member
Jul 5, 2016
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nitin Garg said:
Dear All,

I hope you all are doing great.

I have some queries regarding Education Degree / Diploma assessment as per World education services Canada.

I have done 3 year full time Regular graduation and after wards 2 years full time PGDM in marketing which is Equivalent to MBA.

I need to understand, Is my credential is at par with Canadian education services.?

can anybody help me in this?

Thanks
I've just answered this in another thread.

Nitin Garg

Sep 7, 2016
istari said:
I've just answered this in another thread.
i am only worried about if i pay the money to consultant and he access by Education from WESC, and in any case that is not at par with canadian education system. then my money is gone and chances of picking my file from the pool becomes more difficult because my score will fall also.

do you have any thing to comment on that.

Thanks

istari

Champion Member
Jul 5, 2016
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nitin Garg said:
i am only worried about if i pay the money to consultant and he access by Education from WESC, and in any case that is not at par with canadian education system. then my money is gone and chances of picking my file from the pool becomes more difficult because my score will fall also.

do you have any thing to comment on that.

Thanks
Did you try the assessment tool that I linked ?

The only other way to really know how your education will be assessed, is by having it assessed.

Nitin Garg

Sep 7, 2016
istari said:
Did you try the assessment tool that I linked ?

The only other way to really know how your education will be assessed, is by having it assessed.
Thanks.

Is Diploma degree that we get through in india will not considered in Canada? like PGDM (Post graduate diploma in management), PGP (post graduate program)

istari

Champion Member
Jul 5, 2016
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nitin Garg said:
Thanks.

Is Diploma degree that we get through in india will not considered in Canada? like PGDM (Post graduate diploma in management), PGP (post graduate program)
I have no idea. Diplomas aren't listed in the WES equivalency tool, but WES will assess them.

Nitin Garg

Sep 7, 2016
istari said:
I have no idea. Diplomas aren't listed in the WES equivalency tool, but WES will assess them.
If my university is not listed with the Online tool of WES. Is it possible that if i sent my Education certificate transcript, attested and stamped by university chancellor.
Any chances of accepting the education as par with Canadian education system??

istari

Champion Member
Jul 5, 2016
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nitin Garg said:
If my university is not listed with the Online tool of WES. Is it possible that if i sent my Education certificate transcript, attested and stamped by university chancellor.
Any chances of accepting the education as par with Canadian education system??
It's definitely possible, yes.