+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Education assesment

Discussion in 'Permanent Residence in Canada' started by Vishal.gb, Nov 4, 2019.

  1. Hi

    I have completed 3 years diploma after 12 the ,please let me know do I have to sent my 12 the transcripts for evaluation

    Please suggest
  2. Ask the evaluating agency, but probably not.
  3. Please advise as to how would Wes identify that I have completed diploma after 12th

Share This Page