Aug 9, 2016
South Africa
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Everyone,

Firstly thank you for taking the time to help me,

I'm busy filling out my express entry profile in the education section but i dont know what i should select for the "Level of education" and "Level of education (Canadian equivalent) shown on Education Credential Assessment (ECA) report..."

I have a diploma (2 years) and a degree (3 years) but i got both from different universities now when filling out my diploma for "Level of education" should i select 2 year program or 2 or more certificates (Diplomas or degrees) and also for the "Level of education (Canadian equivalent) shown on Education Credential Assessment (ECA) report..." should i select 2 year program or 2 or more certificates (Diplomas or degrees) and must i do the same but change it to "bachelor's degree or three year program" for my degree or select "2 or more certificates (Diplomas or degrees)"

Lastly for work,

i got my qualification (Diploma) in may 2013 but i have been working the specified NOC since June 2011 but it asks me when did i start my NOC should i select it from the date i got my qualification or from the day i officially started working in the same NOC that i got my qualification for.

Sorry i know its a bit confusing but i'm hella confused about what i should put/add/modify in the profile.

Thank you again.

istari

Champion Member
Jul 5, 2016
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
NilKumar said:
Hi Everyone,

Firstly thank you for taking the time to help me,

I'm busy filling out my express entry profile in the education section but i dont know what i should select for the "Level of education" and "Level of education (Canadian equivalent) shown on Education Credential Assessment (ECA) report..."

I have a diploma (2 years) and a degree (3 years) but i got both from different universities now when filling out my diploma for "Level of education" should i select 2 year program or 2 or more certificates (Diplomas or degrees) and also for the "Level of education (Canadian equivalent) shown on Education Credential Assessment (ECA) report..." should i select 2 year program or 2 or more certificates (Diplomas or degrees) and must i do the same but change it to "bachelor's degree or three year program" for my degree or select "2 or more certificates (Diplomas or degrees)"
What does the Canadian Equivalency Summary on your ECA say ?
If it says "diploma (2 years) and a degree (3 years)" like you've indicated, then you "Two or more..."
You need to select "Two or more..." for both options.

Lastly for work,

i got my qualification (Diploma) in may 2013 but i have been working the specified NOC since June 2011 but it asks me when did i start my NOC should i select it from the date i got my qualification or from the day i officially started working in the same NOC that i got my qualification for.
Are you referring to the question "When did you become qualified to practice this NOC?"
If so, then it's when you finished your degree.

Sorry i know its a bit confusing but i'm hella confused about what i should put/add/modify in the profile.

Thank you again.

NilKumar

Aug 9, 2016
South Africa
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi istari,

I'm talking about the "Work History" Section where it says Does (name) have any work history? and my answer is yes but do i put down the work history from when i when i got my qualification(2013) or can i put it from when i started working in that NOC (2011).

Thanks

istari

Champion Member
Jul 5, 2016
Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
NilKumar said:
Hi istari,

I'm talking about the "Work History" Section where it says Does (name) have any work history? and my answer is yes but do i put down the work history from when i when i got my qualification(2013) or can i put it from when i started working in that NOC (2011).

Thanks