AOR Received.
19-08-2017
Med's Done....
31-08-2017
Passport Req..
13-09-2017
Hi all,

I require urgent help in validating my express entry profile;

1. I am currently employed and pursuing my distance pg diploma in business ops from IGNOU, which will be completed by July. Please advise if I can claim extra points for this as two or more education certificates. I have a BBS degree from Delhi University and will send both the documents together to WES once PG is completed.

2. In my reference letter from past employers, the working hours/week have not been mentioned but only states full time employee, will that be okay and is mentioning annual salary mandatory ?
Also, in the express entry profile do i only need to mention the last designation on the ref letter for the whole tenure for each organization, as both my past employers only mentioned the latest designations after my promotions and not the ones on which i had joined.

Appreciate all the help i can get !!

romeo2529

Star Member
Jun 18, 2016
davewriter007 said:
Hi all,

I require urgent help in validating my express entry profile;

1. I am currently employed and pursuing my distance pg diploma in business ops from IGNOU, which will be completed by July. Please advise if I can claim extra points for this as two or more education certificates. I have a BBS degree from Delhi University and will send both the documents together to WES once PG is completed. Not 100% sure about this. Your BBS will come under Bachelors and your diploma under One-year degree, diploma or certificate from a university, college, trade or technical school, or other institute. Depends upon how WES evaluates

2. In my reference letter from past employers, the working hours/week have not been mentioned but only states full time employee, will that be okay and is mentioning annual salary mandatory ? Working hours are not mandatory as long as it says permanent full time. Salary details are mandatory. If you cant get it then attach your payslips and mention this in you letter of explanation (post ITA)
Also, in the express entry profile do i only need to mention the last designation on the ref letter for the whole tenure for each organization, as both my past employers only mentioned the latest designations after my promotions and not the ones on which i had joined. WOuld be good if you can convince and pursue your employer to mention all your designations. Nevertheless you can have separate entries based on your designations and attach the same letter. When you are submitting application you have an option of writing some remarks based on your application. This is post ITA. You can mention that the company is not willing to write all designations and attach your appraisal letters as proof. I hope your duties were similar in all positions you held

Appreciate all the help i can get !!