+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Edmonton VO Delays- Lets raise the issue

PRapplicant1385

May 30, 2019
Dear All
It seems that the Edmonton office is facing huge backlog and our timelines have passed the 6 months without any progress. For those who are having a primary office in Edmonton, we should do something rather than waiting and keep silent. Applicants in other offices are processed faster while we have no progress.

We have families and plans what all frozen. We are unable to move forward with any plan. They have no definite timelines even. We should have an action either to ask to redistribute our applications or to get it processed faster.

Please join me with suggestions

2015intkae conestoga

Star Member
Sep 19, 2014
Dear All
It seems that the Edmonton office is facing huge backlog and our timelines have passed the 6 months without any progress. For those who are having a primary office in Edmonton, we should do something rather than waiting and keep silent. Applicants in other offices are processed faster while we have no progress.

We have families and plans what all frozen. We are unable to move forward with any plan. They have no definite timelines even. We should have an action either to ask to redistribute our applications or to get it processed faster.

Please join me with suggestions
I am on the same boat , 5 months no PPR yet

Inland Applicant -CEC