+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

********** EDMONTON VO CEC APPLICANTS 2021******************

vpak

Dec 6, 2021
CEC AOR June 06th, 2021 - Completing 6 months today.

Eligibility – Review required
Security – passed
Criminality – passed
Medical – passed

The file transferred to the Edmonton office on November 24, 2021.

Any ideia or someone who had similar situation. Concerned about the “Review Required”. My consultant made the double check, triple check to make sure it’s all under the eligibility.

mangogo

Star Member
May 28, 2021

Security – passed
Criminality – passed
Medical – passed

Any ideia or someone who had similar situation. Concerned about the “Review Required”. My consultant made the double check, triple check to make sure it’s all under the eligibility.
Same boat, still waiting

veronvillanueva30

Star Member
Sep 30, 2021

Security – passed
Criminality – passed
Medical – passed

What's the reason for review required? have you ordered gcms notes? how did you know everything is passed and only eligibility is review required? from what I know through reading previous posts here in the forum they can only initiate security check when eligibility is conclusively passed (either recommended pass or passed).

vpak

Dec 6, 2021
What's the reason for review required? have you ordered gcms notes? how did you know everything is passed and only eligibility is review required? from what I know through reading previous posts here in the forum they can only initiate security check when eligibility is conclusively passed (either recommended pass or passed).
I’ve contacted the local MP, that update came from them. I also don’t know why had this different timeline for the steps. I’ve asked to my consultant to get the notes but she is confident that we will hear something before get the notes. I don’t know what’s the best thing to do.

veronvillanueva30

Star Member
Sep 30, 2021
I’ve contacted the local MP, that update came from them. I also don’t know why had this different timeline for the steps. I’ve asked to my consultant to get the notes but she is confident that we will hear something before get the notes. I don’t know what’s the best thing to do.
I see. I would suggest ordering gcms notes so you can see for yourself what is actually going on with your file. You can get the notes on your own you just need your file number and other details like date of birth and email address where you want the notes to be sent. Just search for atip in google you’ll find it there it will only cost you $5.

vpak

Dec 6, 2021
Any update from this VO?
my profile was transferred to them on Nov 24th and since then no updates.

GandiBaat

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2014
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26th September 2021
Doc's Request.
Old Medical
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
26th September 2021
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
11-01-2022
Med's Request
Not Applicable, Old Meds
Med's Done....
Old Medical
Interview........
Not Applicable
Passport Req..
22-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-02-2022
LANDED..........
24-02-2022
My file also got transferred to this god forsaken wretched excuse of a CPC.