+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

********** EDMONTON VO CEC APPLICANTS 2021******************

mangogo

Star Member
May 28, 2021
Worst visa office... I ordered my gcms notes guess what? The only time something happened was them transferring it to Whitehorse ircc... Then unfortunately Whitehorse transferred it back to Edmonton after having no Adm concerns regarding articles 35 and 37. I know I have to wait again for the next 6 months before anything again...
Same movement... Did they start your eligibility?

Sancan4

Aug 27, 2021
Just came across this thread, now I’m wondering why they are sending some files to Whitehorse and Yellowknife(mine has been sent there in September)while others are in Ottawa, Calgary etc
My criminality and info are in process.no progress in this vo after sep

GSG219

Jul 8, 2021
Toronto
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
May 13 2021
Just came across this thread, now I’m wondering why they are sending some files to Whitehorse and Yellowknife(mine has been sent there in September)while others are in Ottawa, Calgary etc
My criminality and info are in process.no progress in this vo after sep
How you get to know what’s happening to your application? Agents are not providing any information on call.

GSG219

Jul 8, 2021
Toronto
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
May 13 2021
Just call once in a week, sometimes you can get connected to a helpful agent.
Tried 7-8 times and we got the answer thrice
Tried many times only got connected once and agent told me nothing but same excuse. Thanks Though

Reactions: Sancan4

Jitz1234

Sep 13, 2021
PR Approved - March 2020
COPR issued - March 2020
Expired copr - Sept 2020

Customer care said they will send me directly PR card then the new system came. Called so many times and no reply. Customer care says they are still working on it. How the hell does it take 18 months for them to issue PR card.

File is at Edmonton office.

Health renewed automatically by September 2021

I don't have much hope in this system now.

• Wow
Reactions: klein

klein

Oct 6, 2009
PR Approved - March 2020
COPR issued - March 2020
Expired copr - Sept 2020

Customer care said they will send me directly PR card then the new system came. Called so many times and no reply. Customer care says they are still working on it. How the hell does it take 18 months for them to issue PR card.

File is at Edmonton office.

Health renewed automatically by September 2021

I don't have much hope in this system now.
Why haven't you made a solemn declaration yet? This is definitely not normal https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/application-forms-guides/solemn-declaration-lost-stolen-destroyed-never-received-permanent-resident-card.html

Jitz1234

Sep 13, 2021
I got stuck in middle of lock down and pr got approved but landing was never done.

So now they say if landing is not done then your pr process is not complete to issue the card.

IRCC has excuses for delaying process always.

klein

Oct 6, 2009
I got stuck in middle of lock down and pr got approved but landing was never done.

So now they say if landing is not done then your pr process is not complete to issue the card.

IRCC has excuses for delaying process always.
Oh sorry, are you saying you are outland?

D

Deleted member 1061270

Wats wrong with edmonton? Are the folks working or celebrating christmas all over the year?
Rumor has it that the office was relatively new. The original office was in Vegreville, AB, and they moved it to Edmonton in 2018 I believe. Problem was that most staff members from the past declined to relocate, so the office was understaffed when first founded.

But... this is all a rumor and I doubt it. Even if it's true, it's been 3 years. So this shouldn't be an acceptable excuse. I don't know why. It's just unfair since we obviously don't get to choose which office gets to handle our files.