+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

********** EDMONTON VO CEC APPLICANTS 2021******************

Vikram_kumar123

Feb 24, 2020
My File also stuck at EDMONTON (primary VO, it was transferred from Vancouver)
Last time they checked my file on April 12th.
Details are in signature.
Its being 7 months now. Not sure what to do, Could somebody advise ??????

jabrams001

Star Member
Feb 18, 2021
My File also stuck at EDMONTON (primary VO, it was transferred from Vancouver)
Last time they checked my file on April 12th.
Details are in signature.
Its being 7 months now. Not sure what to do, Could somebody advise ??????
I saw your post in the other thread, so gonna reply here. There's no straight way to speed up or influence the processing in any way. Some posters here have tried contacting a member of parliament (MP) in their location of living. You can also look it up and send them an email asking for help, but no one guarantees it will speed up your process. It really depends on the MP and the immigration officer in charge of your app. I guess it's better than doing nothing.

Reactions: Vikram_kumar123

Vikram_kumar123

Feb 24, 2020
I saw your post in the other thread, so gonna reply here. There's no straight way to speed up or influence the processing in any way. Some posters here have tried contacting a member of parliament (MP) in their location of living. You can also look it up and send them an email asking for help, but no one guarantees it will speed up your process. It really depends on the MP and the immigration officer in charge of your app. I guess it's better than doing nothing.
Thanks jabrams001
I will try to ask my MP of Ontario to talk to MP of EDMONTON.

zupermarn

May 8, 2019
GTA area
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
I checked the imm tracker and what I noticed is that October AOR mostly get their COPR in waves, usually in the second half of each month: 75% get after 15th of the month. So hopeful they'll start issuing those soon. Fingers crossed
That is good to hear!!

Hopefully!

Vikram_kumar123

Feb 24, 2020

jabrams001

Star Member
Feb 18, 2021
Thanks Jabrams,

But still there is no consistency, they worked on Dec AORs, however many OCT AORs are pending with Edmonton too!

~ just fyi my AOR is DEC10 (CEC) and Eligibility is Review Required
Definitely! Can't speak for IRCC man, 2020 is a total sh*tfest for them. My AOR is Oct 20, 2020, review required, and I'm still here waiting :p But I want to be hopeful that ours will come soon.

Reactions: Vikram_kumar123

Vikram_kumar123

Feb 24, 2020
Definitely! Can't speak for IRCC man, 2020 is a total sh*tfest for them. My AOR is Oct 20, 2020, review required, and I'm still here waiting :p But I want to be hopeful that ours will come soon.
Yup, appreciate your sprit and generating positive vibes in this forum.
May I know what is reason for your Eligibility = Review Required ?
And, did you submit any extra document support that ?

Reactions: jabrams001

jabrams001

Star Member
Feb 18, 2021
Yup, appreciate your sprit and generating positive vibes in this forum.
May I know what is reason for your Eligibility = Review Required ?
And, did you submit any extra document support that ?
Mine was caused by missing job duties. I submitted a new job letter, but I don't know if they reviewed it. In my last notes, it just said that they received it and nothing else. So my situation is a bit uncertain.. I hope they take it in consideration.

Vikram_kumar123

Feb 24, 2020
Mine was caused by missing job duties. I submitted a new job letter, but I don't know if they reviewed it. In my last notes, it just said that they received it and nothing else. So my situation is a bit uncertain.. I hope they take it in consideration.
Exactly similar of my situation, as EDMONTON IRCC just received it but didn't look it yet, as my current Eligibility status is still Review Required