Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
08/09/2020
Nomination.....
08/01/2021
AOR Received.
11/01/2021
Hope I'll get something in the following weeks...Tired of waiting especially heard my friend already got her PR card and her AOR was Apr 2021. (not sure what her VO is)
I am also thinking the same hit 6 months already today

ricaelum42

Dec 19, 2020
Interesting. I hope this is the case, 'cause this wait coming from their office is really unbearable.
Mine was Dec 2020. Btw did you submit RCMP police certificate along with the application? I didn't submit it cuz it's not mandatory. Not sure if that's the reason for the delay.

jabrams001

Star Member
Feb 18, 2021
Mine was Dec 2020. Btw did you submit RCMP police certificate along with the application? I didn't submit it cuz it's not mandatory. Not sure if that's the reason for the delay.
No, I didn't submit a certificate, because I came to Canada before hitting 18, so rules exempt me from it.
I didn't see a field for this when filing my application maybe due to that, I'm not sure.

ricaelum42

Dec 19, 2020
No, I didn't submit a certificate, because I came to Canada before hitting 18, so rules exempt me from it.
I didn't see a field for this when filing my application maybe due to that, I'm not sure.
I know some ppl attach it as additional documents even though it's not required...Probably it saves them sometime in criminality check.

zupermarn

May 8, 2019
GTA area
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Same here. After medical pass I didn’t get any GU until now.
I haven’t received any GU
Do you guys want to hear a funny story......

I know of a guy that I helped with creating his express entry profile, and he got ITA and PR already!!!!!!!!

BEFORE ME :( :oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops:.

Yesterday was my birthday and the only thing I've ever wanted was my PERMANENT RESIDENCY IN CANADA
IRCC is just so disappointing at this point. I felt the slap on my face.